• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

If Greg Abbot continues to piss off the Hispanic community, could they be purple by 2024? If that happens, does the GOP have to totally recalibrate their message? Without CA, NY, IL and TX, it will be nearly impossible for the GOP to win.

If Greg Abbot continues to piss off the Hispanic community, could they be purple by 2024? If that happens, does the GOP have to totally recalibrate their message? Without CA, NY, IL and TX, it will be nearly impossible for the GOP to win.
Haha, he should probably worry first about pissing off Republicans.

In the mid-late 80s, the Hispanic vote in CA was about 50/50 (Dems had a very slight lead). Then, Pete Wilson tried to get Prop 187 passed. Since then, Hispanics in CA are dramatically in the Dems corner.

With the papers law and other aspects of GOP overreach in TX, the same thing could happen.

As we pass Labor Day, one great advantage of living in CA is we won't be inundated with presidential election ads.

I am looking forward to my call from ScarJo, but now that she's living with Colin Jost, those calls may be sent to New York.

Julian Assange is fighting extradition to the US for a criminal indictment which has charges that have statutory sentences of over 150 years. However, since Assange helped Trump's Russian buddies turn the 2016 election, the question becomes will Trump pardon him?

I think Assange needs to drop his opposition to extradition and demand to be sent to the US by the weekend. Trump will pardon him before New Year's.

The fact the DNC and state Dem offices haven't had demonstrations featuring veterans, disabled veterans and Gold Star families shows the WEAKNESS, COWARDICE and ABDICATION of their responsibilities. This is so easy and so impactful, but Dems are COWARDS.

This could easily create a bigger tsunami than the House had in 2018, but the REFUSE to do it.

SHAME ON THEM!!!

The DeJoy issue has many sides. If Trump hangs him out to dry. DeJoy could explain how the Trump Campaign wantonly broke the law. Also, if DeJoy accepts a pardon, he cannot take the fifth as he'll have ability to incriminate himself for crimes he been pardoned for committing.

Additionally, if this did happen, DeJoy clearly committed perjury before Congress.

Didn't they already figure that one out? Just commute all sentences instead of actually issuing a pardon? No jail, can still plead the 5th. Winners all around.

You're probably right about that , but I'm not Dejoy wants to be a convicted felon for the rest of his life. Roger Stone doesn't give a damn. He's not a corporate guy.

Dejoy has already broken the law twice by buying his son a spot on Duke's tennis team and paying for his employees' political donations though his business.

His words and deeds are intended to radicalize his followers just like the ayatollahs, al qaeda and other terrorist groups do. He is inflaming them to action in case he loses.

Everyone should show up toilets in their car trunk and put them on the tarmac.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/karenr...3cKD1HdnNGhIKEzo3mld150-1-Mlgnww#43aac51469ee

"Trump Jr. On Alleged Shooter Roaming Kenosha With Gun: ‘We All Do Stupid Things At 17."

"Trump said, “We're waiting for due process. We're not jumping to a conclusion… If I put myself in Kyle Rittenhouse['s shoes], maybe I shouldn't have been there. He's a young kid. I don't want young kids running around the streets with AR-15s… Maybe I wouldn't have put myself in that situation — who knows...? We all do stupid things at 17.”

I wonder who Don, Jr. murdered at 17...

So he was afraid Americans would 'panic' lol. The Italians didn't panic. The South Koreans didn't panic. He doesn't think Americans can handle bad news as well as the Italians and South Koreans and Japanese?

still fucking lying. He lies about his lies.

Sailor tell me why this rectal wart is better than Hillary again?

So he was afraid Americans would 'panic' lol. The Italians didn't panic. The South Koreans didn't panic. He doesn't think Americans can handle bad news as well as the Italians and South Koreans and Japanese?

still fucking lying. He lies about his lies.

Sailor tell me why this rectal wart is better than Hillary again?

That panic thing is total bullshit, he just wanted to get his little nothing trade deal across the finish line. That and he thinks he can legit wish problems away in his life, because that's always how it has worked for him

I don't doubt he "didn't want people to panic" but its not for them. Its always for him. Does panic cause a trade deal to go south? Does it harm his election chances? Make him look bad?

I would say the direct knowledge he admitted to having about how bad it was going to be sheds additional light on why he tried to shift blame to the governors. He knew it was going to be bad so he tried to distance himself.

Hillary would have definitely caused a panic by telling the truth and lockdowns and masks in February - and that would have been waaay worse than having 40% of population walking around like it was nothing until July and 200,000 dead, right Sailor?

I mean just go ask your friendly neighborhood Sturgis-biker douche he'll tell ya!

Dems are so weak that they will bitch over their wine and cheese and go balls to the walls about the deaths Trump caused.

Hell. they won't even set up demonstrations of vets, the disabled and Gold Star parents to after Trump.

If the Dems had any cajones, they could make into a landslide and win extra Senate seats. But they won't.

Back