• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

how the fuck do you know this? the book is based off an interview on tape. stop claiming falsehood when you don't know shit about what was discussed. remember, this guys was part of "maybe the single greatest reporting effort of all time". fuckards always claiming BS when they don't like what is being reported...it is so Trump, snowflake and tired. and we know when Trump calls something fake you know it is real...proven time and time again.

if what he reported is false (remember it is on tape), prove it don't be a prick and claim something you don't know.

C'mon, read the reviews. The book "draws" from interviews by many individuals. It is not a total regurgitation of interviews, thus somewhat subjective. Which is all I said.
It might be best to read the damn thing before you give the guy a Pulitzer Prize.
And that's "Mr. Prick" to you.

Once again, we see Trump's lack of ability to plan anything is showing again. NV has had a limit on the number of people at one event at fifty. The locations in Reno and Vegas have canceled his events.

GOOD JOB!!!

C'mon, read the reviews. The book "draws" from interviews by many individuals. It is not a total regurgitation of interviews, thus somewhat subjective. Which is all I said.
It might be best to read the damn thing before you give the guy a Pulitzer Prize.

yeah, that's what investigative journalists do. they don't just post transcripts. they interview, fact check, clarify, and interpret the meaning, often piecing together the true story together from many subjects and pieces of evidence.

and you act like Woodward is some rogue actor. he's interviewed tons of presidents and written books about them. people know who he is and why he is so good at his job. maybe you've heard of Watergate?

Trump is arrogant enough to believe he can handle these interviews on his own and it shows how woefully over his head he is being in office.

Mr. Prick, so you believe reviews more than a distinguished renowned journalist? you know any prick, not unlike yourself, can write a review without even reading the book? furthermore, anyone that takes malice with what is being written can also comment. reviews are for suckers Mr. Prick...you can trust them as much as you would Trump. So far, i heard the tape, what is being reported is 100% on the tape...where is your prof of deception?

besides Woodard already has won multiple Pulitzer Prizes, Worth Bingham Prizes, etc. (he has actually won so many awards in journalism, too many to list) in his career. everything in life is subjective, therefore real journalist like Woodard would not run with only these interviews.

you know you are being hyperbolic with your unsupported accusations of dishonesty. if you are looking for a truthfulness face-off between Woodard and Trump, i guarantee you are on your own Mr. Prick.

Mr. Prick, so you believe reviews more than a distinguished renowned journalist? you know any prick, not unlike yourself, can write a review without even reading the book? furthermore, anyone that takes malice with what is being written can also comment. reviews are for suckers Mr. Prick...you can trust them as much as you would Trump. So far, i heard the tape, what is being reported is 100% on the tape...where is your prof of deception?

besides Woodard already has won multiple Pulitzer Prizes, Worth Bingham Prizes, etc. (he has actually won so many awards in journalism, too many to list) in his career. everything in life is subjective, therefore real journalist like Woodard would not run with only these interviews.

you know you are being hyperbolic with your unsupported accusations of dishonesty. if you are looking for a truthfulness face-off between Woodard and Trump, i guarantee you are on your own Mr. Prick.

I don't look at people's avatars enough. This post is so much better when it's mentally read with ShoNuff's voice and cadence.

No, that is not all you said. You said it was 1/3 lies and 1/3 stuff no one cares about - without reading it. "Subjective" is a dishonest summary of your prior post. You are dismissing it without even seeing it. That is the mark of willfully ignorant and why people are giving you shit. That is how you will justify voting for Trump, just ignoring the parts that make you uncomfortable.

I don't think Pete would object if Biden made this his campaign theme song.

This doesn't make a lot of sense, but I hope it's true.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...izWvznpwB5-6WXGda8JJ4wUAn_p_UW30#38169d117594

"Polls released by the New York Times and Siena College put Biden up by double digits in those states, with 11-point leads in Michigan and Wisconsin and a 10-point lead in Pennsylvania, as well as a 9-point lead in North Carolina, an 8-point lead in Florida and a 7-point lead in Arizona, all states that voted for Trump in 2016.

Redfield & Wilton polls showed almost identical results, with Biden leading by 11 points in Michigan, 10 points in Pennsylvania, 9 points in Wisconsin, 6 points in North Carolina and 4 points in Arizona and Wisconsin, with third-party candidates Jo Jorgensen and Howie Hawkins never polling above the margin of error.

But polls of typically Republican-leaning swing states from Fox News yielded the most shocking results, with Biden ahead by 9 points in Florida, 2 points in North Carolina and Georgia and 1 point in Texas, which voted for Trump by 8 points in 2016."

I'm glad I don't live in a battleground state or one with a contested Senate race. I can't imagine what it's like where most of you live.

I gotta see all the really stupid Lindsey Graham ads since some our affiliates are in SC.

I'm glad I don't live in a battleground state or one with a contested Senate race. I can't imagine what it's like where most of you live.

on the plus side, i get to find out who all the fascists and racists are in my neighborhood

Biden came up with the quote about Rudy- No, verb, 9/11/. Biden and Kamala should be noun, verb, Trump's likes killed tens of thousands of Americans. Every Senate campaign should use it as well.

Trump put his re-election over the lives of 330,000,000 Americans.

But Dems are too weak!

I didn't derail any of those threads.

Last edited:
Mako- RE: Chat thread- Everyone has to clean after they squat. It's the way of nature.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...o_oqONygiOyjuF75w1VFT4p6SXJIB4cU#45bf0b8c287c

"President Trump said Saturday that he plans to “negotiate” to run again in 2024 if he wins reelection in November, his latest in a series of comments that have alarmed critics who say he has little regard for constitutional boundaries....

After that,” Trump said, “we’ll negotiate,” asserting that he’s “probably entitled to another four after that” based on “the way we were treated.”

The comments echo ones Trump made during a rally in Wisconsin in August, in which he stated he would win four more years and “go for another four years” because “they spied on my campaign,” likely referencing his unproven “Obamagate” theory."

Trump has received cease and desist orders from the Boss, Stones, the estate of Tom Petty and others. Finally. he's found an appropriate campaign theme song. It has everything...

Back