• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Dems need to stop being such wusses. In 16 Trump asked blacks, "What do you have to lose?"

Millions of blacks have lost their jobs
Many have lost homes or places to live
Over 37,000 (will be 50,000+ by election day) have lost their lives from Covid.

Have people on :

I lost my mom.
I lost my dad.
I lost my brother.
I lost my sister.

And play this ad for tens of millions.

Also, do an ad for high 8-low 9 figures in AZ, TX, NC,GA, FL and maybe other places about Trump calling immigrants "animals". Have little kids through people in the 70s/80s saying, "Does my family look like animals?"

But Dems are too weak. Maybe the Lincoln Project or RVAT will do it.

I put the Over/Under for Bannon's pardon at October 10.

According to Brian Williams and Nicolle Wallace, Moscow Mitch has "prior engagements" that he can't reschedule to be able to speak at next week's RNC Convention. I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. MM must think that he's about to lose the Senate.

Dejoy has perjured himself to the Senate in saying there haven't been any cuts in overtime. This is an absolute lie.

According to Brian Williams and Nicolle Wallace, Moscow Mitch has "prior engagements" that he can't reschedule to be able to speak at next week's RNC Convention. I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. MM must think that he's about to lose the Senate.

jhmd and Wrangor and Angus just lost their wood.

The Chinese "businessman" whose yacht was where Bannon was arrested is under investigation for stealing millions of dollars from the US, Canada and other countries. One guy from Washington state wired $500,000 to the company for shares and the money went poof.

Is Bannon involved?

This is really shocking because the President typically surrounds himself with rule followers, as Trump is a self-described law and order guy.

Amazing how quickly our POTUS has turned the country into a banana republic. One set of rules for the rank and file; no rules for the President and those close to him.

I don't think he could get his yacht up the Rio Grande.

I don't think it's fair to call Bannon's buddies stolen boat a yacht.

IMO having outboard engines (even four of them) is an automatic disqualifier from the yacht category.

This is really shocking because the President typically surrounds himself with rule followers, as Trump is a self-described law and order guy.

Amazing how quickly our POTUS has turned the country into a banana republic. One set of rules for the rank and file; no rules for the President and those close to him.

Considering how all his buddies are going to jail it seems like the rules are still applying, outside of that Rodger Stone super villain.

I don't think it's fair to call Bannon's buddies stolen boat a yacht.

IMO having outboard engines (even four of them) is an automatic disqualifier from the yacht category.

In what would isn't a $35M, 150' boat not a yacht?

there are 2 vessels: the boat the head of the scam fund bought and the yacht Bannon was arrested on

just a bunch of Beautiful Boaters[SUP]TM[/SUP]

there are 2 vessels: the boat the head of the scam fund bought and the yacht Bannon was arrested on

just a bunch of Beautiful Boaters[SUP]TM[/SUP]

Ohhh the boat Bannon was arrested in was definitely a yacht. That boat was beautiful.

Considering how all his buddies are going to jail it seems like the rules are still applying, outside of that Rodger Stone super villain.

After the election win or lose, the pardons are going to come rolling in.

He's going to try to pardon himself which should be fun to litigate.

Here are the themes for Republican National Convention.

Back