• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

The Dems need put their big person pants on and destroy Jim Jordan's campaign. If he loses, Congress, for both sides, will be much better.

The raw numbers of cases is very deceiving. FL has half the people of CA but about the same number of cases. This means FL is doing much worse than CA. This is applicable to all raw numbers in this situation.

Here's a fun reality for all the Trumpees and Republicans. According to Constitutional scholar Lawrence Tribe, if the results of the election are in question by January 20, we will have President Nancy Pelosi.

How fun would that be? :)

the constitutional hypotheticals are getting more and more scary as trump keeps tweeting his idiocies.

People are such sheep. I had to pick up a couple of things at Target. They had a line that funnels people to the checkout stands and self-checkout. I stopped counting at fifty-two people in line. I saw a register in the electronics section and paid there. I mentioned you could do that and not wait to three or four people. They all stayed in line... I tried to help.

I tried to help a guy on the way in. He was pissed about being told to wear a mask. I stopped and said that Target was taking my freedom as well. I should have been allowed to enter naked. I said to the security guard that if he didn't have to wear a mask, I didn't have to wear clothes. The security guard laughed. The asshole who was pissed about wearing a mask didn't get it. :)

Happy 94th birthday Tony Bennett! Besides being one of the greatest singers of all time, he is a great painter. What many don't know is how deeply Tony was involved in the Civil rights Movement. He helped bankroll many of MLK's events. His steadfast belief in equality cost him professionally, yet he tried to keep his intense involvement quiet. He often said he was doing the right thing.

Will be listening to his Duets albums today. His humanity has been greater than his historic talent.

There needs to be an investigation about how Kodak got that contract and who has profited from the stock going wild.

People are such sheep. I had to pick up a couple of things at Target. They had a line that funnels people to the checkout stands and self-checkout. I stopped counting at fifty-two people in line. I saw a register in the electronics section and paid there. I mentioned you could do that and not wait to three or four people. They all stayed in line... I tried to help.

I tried to help a guy on the way in. He was pissed about being told to wear a mask. I stopped and said that Target was taking my freedom as well. I should have been allowed to enter naked. I said to the security guard that if he didn't have to wear a mask, I didn't have to wear clothes. The security guard laughed. The asshole who was pissed about wearing a mask didn't get it. :)

Incredible story. Save it for your next book.

Dems need to hire some old GOP ad people. The concept that the GOP does well with the economy is a myth. How do you think GOP groups would create spots if the last three Dems POTUS had done the following:

Bush 41 - major recession
Bush 43- left economy teetering on depression, huge unemployment and flat stock market
Trump - more than doubled unemployment, GDP dropped 32+%, economy close to free fall

Have some fun- Play Won't Get Fooled Again - over the tag line.

Trump is floating the idea of accepting his nomination in the Rose Garden of the WH or at a national monument.

It could be a good picture to use when he tries to sell Trump Vladivostok.

Trump and his buddies better pray a miracle happens and Trump gets re-elected. I'd make a wager that a Biden Administration would be seriously looking into those who pumped and dumped Kodak stock. It went from $2/share to over $33/share and then corrected. Every person and executive involved in this could be in a lot of trouble with a legitimate DOJ and SEC.

I'm also guessing the SDNY isn't any too happy about the way Trump has treated them.

This could be huge. Wayne LaPierre and others are being cited.

How great would it be if NRA was put out of biz in NY? This could lead to other states following it.

There are 18 charges.

Did the NY AG just put herself on the short list to replace Notorious RBG?

Trump and his buddies better pray a miracle happens and Trump gets re-elected. I'd make a wager that a Biden Administration would be seriously looking into those who pumped and dumped Kodak stock. It went from $2/share to over $33/share and then corrected. Every person and executive involved in this could be in a lot of trouble with a legitimate DOJ and SEC.

I'm also guessing the SDNY isn't any too happy about the way Trump has treated them.

Agreed

The Director of National Intelligence has just put out a statement that Russian connected assets in Ukraine are putting out leaked data (which may be falsified) to attack Biden.

Quote from DNI, "Russia is actively acting to denigrate Joe Biden."

Lindsey Graham and WI Sen. Ron Johnson are spreading that information through tweets and more.

When Biden wins, those two and more should investigated for using illegal international gotten data.

Trump's cutting the payroll tax is the right's dream as it will kill Medicare and Social Security. Dems need to pound this scam!!

The Governor of SD is negatively impacting the health of the nation by allowing the annual Sturgis motorcycle rally to take place this weekend. Over 250,000 people are there. It would be easier to find Waldo than a mask or social distancing there. All bars are fully open.

It actually made it all the way up to almost $46/share.

Trump wants to give his acceptance speech at Gettysburg. He couldn't have picked a more appropriate and perfect setting. The Southern generals, whose statues Trump wants to protect, saw the war turn at that battle. It led directly to the treasonous war ending in the Union's favor.

The only place that could have been better for Trump to pick would have been Little Big Horn.

Back