• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

If, by some miracle Trump wins again, we could be in for war in the streets. I lived through the 60s and early 70s and never thought I'd see a more dangerous time, but it's here.

That could just as easily happen if Trump loses.

If, by some miracle Trump wins again, we could be in for war in the streets. I lived through the 60s and early 70s and never thought I'd see a more dangerous time, but it's here.

Some miracle? I put his chances now at 50-50, having increased with the recent violence. That’s his strategy - go all in on stoking the fears of violence and lawlessness.

Some miracle? I put his chances now at 50-50, having increased with the recent violence. That’s his strategy - go all in on stoking the fears of violence and lawlessness.

Agreed that Trump's election chances are better than many think, and that he's still got a very good chance of winning. I will say that telling Americans that the only to stop the violence in large cities is to vote to reelect a President of the United States who has blatantly stoked and not-so-covertly encouraged such violence, and arguing that your opponent, who has no political office and thus no power as of the moment, is to blame for the violence while you are the freaking POTUS and thus in charge of the country and could actually do something to ease the situation, is an utterly absurd and bizarre argument. And yet you're absolutely correct that will work on much of his base. Hell, we've seen posters argue as much here on these boards.

That could just as easily happen if Trump loses.

I keep thinking how bad it could possibly get on Election Day/Night and the days that follow.

Protests, violence, rioting on a national scale (it is national now but see this happening in many more cities)

If Trump loses, can easily see Trump trying to void the election results by any means necessary.

If he wins, then see the Dems taking this to the courts and it would not end anytime soon.

It sure seems like he's living out the Putin/dictatorship playbook. He's trying to do everything he can to set up a monarchy.

What has been shown is that what the problem was has been solved. This has never been about bringing peace to the board or changing actions. It's always been about getting me to quit as is evidenced by cookout saying why haven't I gone to the other board.

By the way, parole means following rules. Even murderers get paroled.

Apparently, the Covid vaccine will not be like typical flu vaccines or even like polio and small pox were. Doctors are saying people will have to take two vaccines with one coming after twenty-eight days. This would mean it will be well after New Year's to see if any of the vaccines work well and aren't dangerous.

If we can't fix the follow problem immediately, how can we hope to solve anything in our nation.

Dems are such wusses. They could make and play an ad showing the precinct burning and a Trump supporting racist arrested. Show Rittenhouse at a Trump rally, walking the streets with an AR-15 and captioned ARRESTED for murder. Show the pick-up trucks of Trump supporters, with rifles and paintball guns shooting in Portland.

How east is that?

Trump's economy - The US National took 203 years to reach $3.23T. Donald Trump created that much debt THIS YEAR ALONE.

I hadn't seen that one. It's good. That ad needs to be run in PA, FL, MI, AZ, GA, NC, MI more often than beer ads and prescription drug ads combined. It needs to be plastered. Even put it on Fox.

The more they play it. The bigger chance Trump will lose it completely.

There are definitely diminishing returns when it comes to airing TV ads.

Back