• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

"I don't take responsibility at all" Donald Trump

190,000 dead people on his watch from Covid. How can ANYONE support this yahoo??

How cool would it be for a class action suit against Trump that takes away all of his properties and whatever cash he might have?

For the lawyers can knowingly misleading people to their deaths be considered criminally negligent homicide or manslaughter?

I just want to see his mug shot without two and a half hours to do his combover plastered on every newscast and website.

How cool would it be for a class action suit against Trump that takes away all of his properties and whatever cash he might have?

For the lawyers can knowingly misleading people to their deaths be considered criminally negligent homicide or manslaughter?

I just want to see his mug shot without two and a half hours to do his combover plastered on every newscast and website.

Ha; fat chance. Just settle for him not to be re-elected.

All this in ONE DAY?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/whi...ticization-intelligence-dhs/story?id=72904622

"The former chief of intelligence at the Department of Homeland Security has filed a whistleblower complaint describing repeated instances in which he claims the Trump administration sought to “censor or manipulate” intelligence for political purposes, including information about Russian efforts to interfere in the 2020 elections.

The complaint was filed with the DHS inspector general this week by Brian Murphy, a veteran law enforcement official who until recently ran the agency’s intelligence branch. The document, a copy of which was obtained by ABC News, alleges a pattern of behavior ranging from “attempted abuse of authority” to possible violations of federal law perpetrated by some of the administration’s senior-most law enforcement and intelligence officials.

According to Murphy, in addition to efforts to downplay Russia’s role in election meddling, those leaders sought to downplay the threat posed by domestic white supremacy groups and manipulate statistics about terrorist entries along the southern border."

He would have governmental immunity for this sort of thing. No chance.

"I don't take responsibility at all" Donald Trump

190,000 dead people on his watch from Covid. How can ANYONE support this yahoo??

Seriously. Where’s Angus, Sailor, Moonz and DeacPops? Anyone care to defend?

This sick but is a serious question. When Trump loses, will Putin figure a way to kill him fearing Trump will open his mouth?

There are several reasons why Woodward's book is likely to become the most important book about DC politicians ever. The first reason is the tapes of Trump. We can hear the words and context. This is even more damning than Nixon's tapes. Nixon's were about politics and only had impact because he got caught. Trump's recordings show his absolute carelessness that led to hundreds of thousands (soon) of unnecessary deaths for the purpose of getting re-elected. They also show a range of abdication of his responsibilities. Something I haven't anyone talk about yet is with so many people out of work and working at home, more people will read this book quicker than any other political books. Further, this is happening during a presidential campaign.

What's been dropped today is explosive, but I'd guess there will several more bombshells when the book is available to the public next week.

There's a story today that Lindsey Graham convinced Trump that doing interviews for Woodward's book would help with re-election. OOOPS...

We really need SNL back... A skit where Trump tries to remember all the stuff he told Woodward as his staffers figure out one by one they're all being implicated for criminal offenses would be great.

DC lawyers are buying every mansion in the Mid-Atlantic region. :)

Step back from the ledge RJ. Its just another Washington "insider" book. 1/3 true, 1/3 bullshit and another 1/3 nobody gives a shit about. Not on my reading list for sure.

There are several reasons why Woodward's book is likely to become the most important book about DC politicians ever. The first reason is the tapes of Trump. We can hear the words and context. This is even more damning than Nixon's tapes. Nixon's were about politics and only had impact because he got caught. Trump's recordings show his absolute carelessness that led to hundreds of thousands (soon) of unnecessary deaths for the purpose of getting re-elected. They also show a range of abdication of his responsibilities. Something I haven't anyone talk about yet is with so many people out of work and working at home, more people will read this book quicker than any other political books. Further, this is happening during a presidential campaign.

What's been dropped today is explosive, but I'd guess there will several more bombshells when the book is available to the public next week.

Step back from the ledge RJ. Its just another Washington "insider" book. 1/3 true, 1/3 bullshit and another 1/3 nobody gives a shit about. Not on my reading list for sure.

surprise- trumpshill boomer says nothingburger

did you get your Q Anon shirt yet?

yeah Woodward doesn't have a good track record at all, he's done nothing of consequence during his time in Washington

Also obvious bullshit that in no way is actually recordings of conversations.

Back