• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Step back from the ledge RJ. Its just another Washington "insider" book. 1/3 true, 1/3 bullshit and another 1/3 nobody gives a shit about. Not on my reading list for sure.

So telling what Trump said about intentionally misleading the country that led to tens of thousands of needless deaths is of no consequence?

no one cares, but it will sell several million copies. Hmmmmm

All I said is 1/3 of the book is true, 1/3 bullshit and 1/3 no one gives a shit about. And boom, suddenly I'm a right wing fanatic. T'is to be expected.
And several millions copies? We'll see.

In the few few days of pre-sale, over 1.2M have been ordered. That bodes well for several million being sold.

"Publisher Simon & Schuster announced Tuesday that Bob Woodward's "Fear," his new book on the Trump White House, broke their record for first-week sales."

That also indicates several million will be sold.

All I said is 1/3 of the book is true, 1/3 bullshit and 1/3 no one gives a shit about. And boom, suddenly I'm a right wing fanatic. T'is to be expected.

So, by your own math, 2/3rd is true. You are trying really hard to justify your 2016 vote and find a reason to do it all over again. And that, sir, is not fake news.

Jesus. 18 separate, recorded conversations directly contradicting everything he says in public for the benefit of his base and you still cover your ears, stomp your feet yelling "I can't hear you."

Nick Confessore, of the NYT, came up with a dead on comment earlier. He said Trump is the only candidate ever, "to launch an October Surprise on himself."

Mr. Know-It-All chiming in. I am justifying nothing nor do I need to.
As you know I didn’t vote in 2016 and will not again in 2020. I intend to leave it to “know it all’s“ to do the right thing.
Let’s hope you front runners don’t blow it like you did in 2016. In my mind it’s still too early to tell.

QUOTE=deaconson;3587004]So, by your own math, 2/3rd is true. You are trying really hard to justify your 2016 vote and find a reason to do it all over again. And that, sir, is not fake news.

Jesus. 18 separate, recorded conversations directly contradicting everything he says in public for the benefit of his base and you still cover your ears, stomp your feet yelling "I can't hear you."[/QUOTE]

Front runner? OK snowflake.

Know-it-alls? Nope. We just believe in science, expertise, and understand that trump is a threat to this country with his dishonesty, selfishness, and recklessness. Like so many members of previous gop administrations and life long government experts now in the private sector that are making a stand voting against trump rather than (claiming) to sit it out.

We know who he is and its even worse than we thought he was. You're complicit.

Last edited:
in fact, the current gop is full of ACTUAL know-it-alls that don't believe is education, science, and expertise. I like those things since... <drum roll please> I don't actually know it all.

The Woodward book will be out of the news cycle by next week. It doesn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know about Trump.

And you should spend more time propping up your Candidate rather than telling us (in nauseam) what we already know about the other Candidate. Junior.

Front runner? OK snowflake.

Know-it-alls? Nope. We just believe in science, expertise, and understand that trump is a threat to this country with his dishonesty, selfishness, and recklessness. Like so many members of previous gop administrations and life long government experts now in the private sector that are making a stand voting against trump rather than (claiming) to sit it out.

We know who he is and its even worse than we thought he was. You're complicit.

And you should spend more time propping up your Candidate rather than telling us (in nauseam) what we already know about the other Candidate. Junior.

*ad

Don't need to. You know the man trump is and won't stand against him. That says all I need to know about you and your values boomer.

Wow Junior, still nothing positive to say about your man Biden? I get it; I feel the same way.

*ad

Don't need to. You know the man trump is and won't stand against him. That says all I need to know about you and your values boomer.

Well, yeah. You are trying to educate us on the content of a book that you have not read. Proud ignorance is the trademark of right wing fanatics.

how the fuck do you know this? the book is based off an interview on tape. stop claiming falsehood when you don't know shit about what was discussed. remember, this guys was part of "maybe the single greatest reporting effort of all time". fuckards always claiming BS when they don't like what is being reported...it is so Trump, snowflake and tired. and we know when Trump calls something fake you know it is real...proven time and time again.

if what he reported is false (remember it is on tape), prove it don't be a prick and claim something you don't know.

This was huge. We didn't know Trump paid attention to the info he was given early. He had plausible deniability about what he knew when and why he didn't act. That no longer exists.

There was deniability on his thoughts on the military. No longer.

And we don't know what's going to come out in the next few days.

On top of that, it's Bob Woodward.

Not voting is a weak move. You know what Donald Trump is and what he has done during this term. With nothing to lose and no way to be thrown out, this won't even be Spring training. His entire governing policy is to destroy America and give himself more power.

Back