• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

This is getting to be more and more fun:

"“Vice President Biden intends to deliver his debate answers in words. If the president thinks his best case is made in urine he can have at it.We’d expect nothing less from Donald Trump. He pissed away the chance to protect the lives of 200K Americans when he didn't make a plan to stop COVID-19." Kate Bedingfield, Deputy Campaign Manager

Taking healthcare away from over 100,000,000 people is the perfect reason to use to expand the Supreme Court. It's to protect America.

NC is disenfranchising black voters at a dramatically higher rate than mail-in votes from white voters. What a shock!

Joe, re-enact the VRA!

Rather than denouncing white supremacists, Trump told the Proud Boys to "stand by". He told a terrorist, murderous group that he IS on their side.

Santorum just blamed Chris Wallace for asking Trump to denounce white supremacists. Santorum said Trump won't denounce people who support him. No wonder Santorum lost by 17 points in PA. There isn't a bigger softball than to ask any politician than to ask them to denounce racist hate and violence.

It is embarrassing that any news outlet gives Rick Santorum air time.

I think they should hire James Johnson to be the moderator for rest of the debates The first time someone interrupts JJ strikes them in the stomach. The next time he hits them in the mouth. I'm guessing there won't be many interruptions.

Did you see Cuomo shred Ted Cruz on his show last night when Ted came on to promote his book?

I can't watch Ted Cruz. He's the Ty Cobb of American politics.

Stormy Daniels reviewed the debate:

"The debate was the worst thing I've ever seen and I slept with Donald Trump."

I think armed black militias should show up at predominantly white polling locations.

Hope Hicks tested positive and is symptomatic. Prayers for her recovery.

There are videos of her around at least a dozen people as recently as yesterday.

Trump is allegedly "in quarantine process" whatever the fuck that means. Barring being on a ventilator, I doubt he'll even take a day off the campaign trail. Damn, the others around him!

Trump has announced he and Melania are positive. Hope it's not too serious.

Will he use this as an excuse not to leave WH?

Of course he will. He can watch Fox News all day and tweet furiously. Of course, that’s just any day for him.

I’m looking forward to acting President Pelosi withdrawing Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination and replacing her with a Ginsberg clone. She can do that after she fires Bill Barr, Steve Mnuchin, Wilbur Ross and company.

I’m looking forward to acting President Pelosi withdrawing Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination and replacing her with a Ginsberg clone. She can do that after she fires Bill Barr, Steve Mnuchin, Wilbur Ross and company.

randy_copy3.jpg

EXACTLY :)

Back