• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Election: Biden criticism thread

RJ, I encourage you to compare your posts with others’ on this thread. Seriously. Your posts are a clear outlier both in terms of tone and content.

The article mentions, but downplays an important point about corroboration-her and her family/friends omitting the assault allegation are not independent events. If she publicly leaves it out, it's hard to imagine a sympathetic friend revealing it.

Or Option B, which is she coached/"reminded" them to change their story.

So he can give me shit for no reason, Kory can say i'm as not capable as a grade schooler and MHB can curse at me, but you won't say ANYTHING to them, but if I respond to them I'm wrong.

That's total BS.

Why don't you treat them the same way you demand me to act? Oh, they agree with you politically. Or is it that I'm fair game and they aren't?

Just because I've said I'll treat you with respect and civility doesn't mean I'm forced to come to your defense. I did it for the sake of not clogging up the board with nonsense all the time, but I see it happens whether I'm a part of it or I'm not a part of it. I still observe, generally, this order of events:

Someone makes a post about Biden or his policy
You attack the person, not the post, generally something like "you're helping to elect Trump"
They attack you back
Round and round it goes

I think it more productive if you could just start with that 2nd step and just say if you disagree with the policy point or agree to disagree with someone. Or just not post about it if you disagree. I do that like 70% of the time I see somebody post something I think is dumb or wrong.

Or Option B, which is she coached/"reminded" them to change their story.

I mean, yeah, if you already believe she's lying, that's how it probably would play out. I'm saying the corroborators changing their story isn't any more evidence that she's lying than Read herself changing the story is.

Just because I've said I'll treat you with respect and civility doesn't mean I'm forced to come to your defense. I did it for the sake of not clogging up the board with nonsense all the time, but I see it happens whether I'm a part of it or I'm not a part of it. I still observe, generally, this order of events:

Someone makes a post about Biden or his policy
You attack the person, not the post, generally something like "you're helping to elect Trump"
They attack you back
Round and round it goes

I think it more productive if you could just start with that 2nd step and just say if you disagree with the policy point or agree to disagree with someone. Or just not post about it if you disagree. I do that like 70% of the time I see somebody post something I think is dumb or wrong.

I didn't say you had to come to my defense. What I said was it would be rational and mature to treat people equally. You gave me shit for responding to an unprovoked, personal attack, but refused to say it was wrong to be attacked or ask the person who attacked to not do it.

Never mind, I wish you would act fairly, but you aren't. Maybe someday.

Fine, dude, it's impossible to win with you anyway.

trying to think what kind of sexual assault experience megyn kelly might have that chris wallace or don lemon might not have

nope, can't think of anything

Fuck man, you have an excuse for anything.

As you know, there are a lot of female journalists who have faced similar issues and aren't Fox News trash.

Last edited:
Fuck man, you have an excuse for anything.

As you know, there are a lot of female journalists who have faced similar issues and aren't Fox News trash.

honestly your posting it was the first i'd heard of her canceling; it was just what made sense to me at the time, maybe she wanted to be interviewed by a sexual assault survivor instead of two dudes who were going to immediately attack her credibility

if Bernie had won the nomination, I wonder how the Bernie Bros/Sis would have rationalized his 2016 campaign's discriminating in pay and promotions against women and people of color. Just because he fixed it doesn't mean he shouldn't be tarred and feathered in the public square for his very recent discrimination.

So he can give me shit for no reason, Kory can say i'm as not capable as a grade schooler and MHB can curse at me, but you won't say ANYTHING to them, but if I respond to them I'm wrong.

That's total BS.

Why don't you treat them the same way you demand me to act? Oh, they agree with you politically. Or is it that I'm fair game and they aren't?

I wasn't giving you shit for "no reason" I have a very explicit and clear reason for giving you shit, and I told you exactly what that reason was. As long as you keep broadly shaming people for not voting without making any class analysis about non-voters, then I'm going to continue to bitch at you for being an ignorant elitist. I don't pretend to know what's best for the black voters who didn't support Bernie, and you should follow that example and stop condescending non-voters who don't support your shit lib Democrats

if Bernie had won the nomination, I wonder how the Bernie Bros/Sis would have rationalized his 2016 campaign's discriminating in pay and promotions against women and people of color. Just because he fixed it doesn't mean he shouldn't be tarred and feathered in the public square for his very recent discrimination.

The same way Biden will make recompense his many mistakes over his career, by stepping up and doing the right thing now.

Back