• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Election: Biden criticism thread

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say, but it would be ludicrous to imply that the tunnels Bernie critics have ever been "tone policed" here, considering the small handful of Bernie supporters. I have to assume you aren't implying that.

I was referring to one specific poster.

Surely that's just retaliation from Biden's DOJ.

Oh, he was originally arrested months ago.

Last edited:
The Republican spin is going to be epic!

Interesting to re-read the Tara Reade discussion. As well as the usual idiocy from theReff.

I disagree. Also, how would you know since you have me on ignore ?

Just fyi to those that may care, linking the actual tweet provides engagement and now gives real money to the likes of Chaiya Raichik. Screensnip+paste if you don't want to support an account financially.

Last edited:
Tone deaf old man thinks he can treat a random child like a grand kid. Plenty of them out there.
It's cringe at best and unacceptable for any non-family member, let alone the president. And it's just fucking stupid to continue to do it heading into an election.

Just fyi to those that may care, linking the actual tweet provides engagement and now gives real money to the likes of Chaiya Raichik. Screensnip+paste if you don't want to support an account financially.

Yeah kinda interesting all the first accounts under this new program.

It's cringe at best and unacceptable for any non-family member, let alone the president. And it's just fucking stupid to continue to do it heading into an election.
Sure. He needs to stop it. Just saying it's not malicious.

Back