• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Election: Biden criticism thread

Is there *ever* going to be a time where progressive voters are "allowed" to hold politicians like Biden account, or will electoral stakes always be so precipitous that we're forced to just let anyone rise to power? Honestly it just seems so fucking convenient for both parties that every election be "the most important election".

Yes, this is the "FUCK YOU, JOE BIDEN" thread.

If RJ whines in this thread, then the usual suspects are obligated to pelt him in neg rep until he leaves.

Deal, RJ?

Starting now.

Run someone who can win.

At this point attacking Biden does nothing but help Trump.

So, in your world, Trump hasn't put in racist, bigoted judges and Justices?

In your world Trump hasn't tried to take healthcare away from tens of millions of middle and lower economic classed Americans?

In your world, Trump hasn't encouraged states to purge black and Latino voters from their right to vote?

In your world, Trump hasn't done a ton of horrific things for the environment?

In your world, I guess it's OK for Trump to let tens of thousands of people to die needlessly to help himself get re-elected?

Those are just a few things he has done while trying to get re-elected. If he doesn't have to worry about being re-elected, what on Earth makes you think he won't do much worse?

I'm sorry using REAL EVENTS, REAL POLICY, REAL NOMINEES isn't valid.

In the interest of full disclosure, I neg-repped RJ for "violation of agreement outlined in post #21 of thread '2020 Election: Biden criticism thread.'"

In the interest of full disclosure, I neg-repped RJ for "violation of agreement outlined in post #21 of thread '2020 Election: Biden criticism thread.'"

yeah I pos repped Kory for working so hard to get Trump re-elected

Except I didn't agree to that. Poor little Strick....can't take being treated like he deserves...

Thank you for trying to keep this thread civil in the face of childish attempts to insult and demean other posters.

Thank you for trying to keep this thread civil in the face of childish attempts to insult and demean other posters.

If I said this to you, you'd have a fit and ask for me to be banned like you did as Pirsig.

Of course none of you will answer about the points I made about actual Trump policies that he has implemented and will go further if re-elected. That's not an opinion given that he has already acted in such a fashion.

I'm sorry. It's "childish" to use historical events to show how shortsighted some people are. It's "childish" to use promises (like Trump is still supporting the Supreme Court case to eliminate the entire ACA and put tens of millions off their health insurance coverage).

You're right let's give Trump more ammo. That way he can do whatever he want to do for the next four years. That'll show RJ and America!!!!

RJ relax, dude.

You said I was ":derailing" the thread because my opinion and position is different than yours. That's EXACTLY what dictators do.

You want to dictate what people can and can't say.

If I said this to you, you'd have a fit and ask for me to be banned like you did as Pirsig.

Of course none of you will answer about the points I made about actual Trump policies that he has implemented and will go further if re-elected. That's not an opinion given that he has already acted in such a fashion.

I'm sorry. It's "childish" to use historical events to show how shortsighted some people are. It's "childish" to use promises (like Trump is still supporting the Supreme Court case to eliminate the entire ACA and put tens of millions off their health insurance coverage).

You're right let's give Trump more ammo. That way he can do whatever he want to do for the next four years. That'll show RJ and America!!!!

Hey buddy, if you want to compare Biden and Trump, there's already another thread for that. This thread is for shitting on Joe Biden and making sure he doesn't get elected

sigh.

I'm pretty sure there's a bit more to being a dictator than asking someone to stop making inflammatory posts on a internet message board.

Back to Biden.

In my opinion, in my lifetime there has not been more of a “no balls” Presidential Candidate than Joe Biden.

Guy makes Carter appear gutsy.

Hey buddy, if you want to compare Biden and Trump, there's already another thread for that. This thread is for shitting on Joe Biden and making sure he doesn't get elected

Exactly what does that accomplish other than strengthening Trump?

Well, it does let you whine about losing to him.

If you want Trump to win, keep doing things like this here and with your friends IRL. If you say you don't do it, ain't no one going to believe you.

Back to Biden.

In my opinion, in my lifetime there has not been more of a “no balls” Presidential Candidate than Joe Biden.

What does this even mean? Macho boomer mentality is so weird.

Back to Biden.

The guy who seemed to randomly start chewing out supporters? Not sure "no balls" works here.

It’s a criticism dude. The guy feels “vanilla” to me. Done little, accomplished even less.

I feel like you can hurl a lot of criticism at Biden, but dude has done a ton and accomplished a ton. Whether or not you think what he has done and accomplished is morally good or bad is debatable, but in terms of quantity, dude has done a lot.

Why don’t you think he’s done anything?

Back