• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Election: Biden criticism thread

Oh of course he’s done “quite a bit”. I would not totally minimize getting elected to the Senate at 29 and serving as Senate Chair in a number of key committees that he has though he never inspired me as a VP.

My feeling is that he’s been running for President since 1987 and at 77 doesn’t have the qualities, demeanor or temperament to be the Leader that I can get behind.

Just my opinion.

yep, you guys LOVE helping to re-elect Trump!!!

You should be proud of yourselves!!!

Oh of course he’s done “quite a bit”. I would not totally minimize getting elected to the Senate at 29 and serving as Senate Chair in a number of key committees that he has though he never inspired me as a VP.

My feeling is that he’s been running for President since 1987 and at 77 doesn’t have the qualities, demeanor or temperament to be the Leader that I can get behind.

Just my opinion.

He's running against Trump. Those are the only two people who can win...there is no comparison.

yep, you guys LOVE helping to re-elect Trump!!!

You should be proud of yourselves!!!

do you have anything substantive to add or are you just going to keep posting variations of this reductive thought

I posted substantive things earlier on the thread. Of course, you'd rather ignore them and help Trump.

You still won't answer what possible good can come out of this thread?

That's not true, RJ. I made roughly two pages worth of meta-arguments for being critical of Biden starting here.

I posted substantive things earlier on the thread. Of course, you'd rather ignore them and help Trump.

You still won't answer what possible good can come out of this thread?

As opposed to all of the "good" that has come out of the Trump threads ?

That's not true, RJ. I made roughly two pages worth of meta-arguments for being critical of Biden starting here.

I'm even starting a separate thread so that you can make non-critical, objective posts about Biden over on the other 2020 election thread and not have to encounter this discourse.

But you come here and are rude to me and other posters and it's really kind of disappointing that you continue to act this way.

You calling me childish and other things is OK. That's fine discourse and civil. But I can't treat you the same way.

Got it!

You calling me childish and other things is OK. That's fine discourse and civil. But I can't treat you the same way.

Got it!

Yes, you shouldn't act childish, exactly. You got it!

Oh. It looks like he didn't get it.

Just my opinion.

I think that's certainly a drawback - that he's not fresh (or even seasoned) like some of the other candidates the Dems ran in the primary. It's pretty crazy to think that he ran in 1988 and 2020, more than thirty years apart.

Jesus facking christmas RJ, do you every fucking stop ruining threads?

Remind us again how you drove from Santa Barabara to West Hollywood in fucking monsoon in less than ninety minutes. Guys it's over 100 miles and the last twenty minutes (in perfect weather) is on winding canyon roads.

It took RJ over an hour to get there from OC (about 40 miles) in an Audi with no traffic.

Oh. It looks like he didn't get it.

I got it perfectly. You are a hypocrite. You can call me anything you want, but God-forbid you are held to the same standards.

This thread is the LW version of every Reff thread but with even more whining.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do.

My bad, you don't believe in or have any personal responsibility.

Tear down Biden. Re-elect Trump. Have seven radically RW Supreme Court Justices for the next 30+ years taking away civil rights, taking all rights for the LGBTQ community, ending all pollution standards.

But, of course, the repercussions of what you say, do or promote aren't your problems. But the results will be.

That is exactly what needs to happen & what is going to happen. Biden is an addled lame sex abuser of women who hasn’t been asked any pertinent questions of this in three weeks by the Fake Media trying to hide it for him—until Mika interviewed him last Friday. Biden looked like a deer in the headlights. Biden has been corrupt his entire political career and let his entire family profit off of him—all covered up by the MSM.
Obama knew of Hunter Biden’s problems! Biden is soft in China. Trump has been warning of China for 3 freaking years!! Tariffs, take crap away from them. They are stealing from us and have been thru many administrations!

The American people know it. They want conservative jurists who will uphold the laws & Constitution and not make law like the liberal judges in this country! Especially Kagan, Ginsburg & Sotomayor!

I rest my case about how this will help the RW. We've Pop (med RW), Chickenbug (RW) and Reff (crazy extremist RW).

But keep going Kory. Keep growing the hate of Biden. Live the next 30-50 years of your life with racists and bigots running the US courts and companies. That'll show RJ!!!!

Back