• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Election: Biden criticism thread

It’s like a slow motion car crash on repeat on every thread at almost all hours of the day and night.

That is exactly what needs to happen & what is going to happen. Biden is an addled lame sex abuser of women who hasn’t been asked any pertinent questions of this in three weeks by the Fake Media trying to hide it for him—until Mika interviewed him last Friday. Biden looked like a deer in the headlights. Biden has been corrupt his entire political career and let his entire family profit off of him—all covered up by the MSM.
Obama knew of Hunter Biden’s problems! Biden is soft in China. Trump has been warning of China for 3 freaking years!! Tariffs, take crap away from them. They are stealing from us and have been thru many administrations!

The American people know it. They want conservative jurists who will uphold the laws & Constitution and not make law like the liberal judges in this country! Especially Kagan, Ginsburg & Sotomayor!

1)What is China "stealing" from us, and what "crap" exactly is it you want to take away from them? Please note that trade is not the same as stealing.

2)When you say "That's exactly what needs to happen", are you referring to this entire sentence?
Have seven radically RW Supreme Court Justices for the next 30+ years taking away civil rights, taking all rights for the LGBTQ community, ending all pollution standards.

I rest my case about how this will help the RW. We've Pop (med RW), Chickenbug (RW) and Reff (crazy extremist RW).

But keep going Kory. Keep growing the hate of Biden. Live the next 30-50 years of your life with racists and bigots running the US courts and companies. That'll show RJ!!!!

RJ, please stop attacking me.

I really like TheReff's argument that the American people are clamoring for more conservative justices. The people, shouting from the farms and the factories, please, no more Sonia Sotomayor!

I only have ChrisL and catamount on ignore. Occasionally Ph, but that makes it hard to play mafia. I generally chuckle at Fox News conservatives. It's the CNN libs that kill me.

RJ, please stop attacking me.

How is it "attacking you" to tell the truth?

But it's completely OK for you to attack me. It's OK for you to call me names.

RE: the concept of this thread- If you are doing something politically that Reff and Trump agree with you about, I'd hazard a guess that it's well over a 90% chance you are taking the wrong position.

The concept that you and other "progressives" won't talk about these issues and "new" data to your friends in colleagues is nonsense. It's disingenuous and dishonest. Talking about these things will drive down participation in the election or promote voting for a useless third party. Who benefits from this?

brb gonna go tell my russian bot friends to come mine here so they can tell the trump campaign how to go after biden

How is it "attacking you" to tell the truth?

But it's completely OK for you to attack me. It's OK for you to call me names.

What? Calling you childish? You've spent four pages of a thread attacking me. We're almost to page 5!

A mod came in here and chastised you for derailing the thread. Are you serious with this?

RE: the concept of this thread- If you are doing something politically that Reff and Trump agree with you about, I'd hazard a guess that it's well over a 90% chance you are taking the wrong position.

This is incredibly reductive. You continue to ignore the arguments I made (and linked to) on the 2020 election thread for meta-criticism of Biden as a candidate. Please go read those and respond directly to them or leave.

The concept that you and other "progressives" won't talk about these issues and "new" data to your friends in colleagues is nonsense. It's disingenuous and dishonest. Talking about these things will drive down participation in the election or promote voting for a useless third party. Who benefits from this?

I don't understand what you mean here, but I assume it's linked to an avoidance of the arguments I've made previously (see above).

You're right you must not have any friends. Or you don't talk to your friends. Or your friends don't pay any attention to anything you say.

Again, townie, if Trump, Reff and Chickenbug are on your side in a political discussion, the odds that you are on the wrong side are overwhelming.

You're right you must not have any friends. Or you don't talk to your friends. Or your friends don't pay any attention to anything you say.

Again, townie, if Trump, Reff and Chickenbug are on your side in a political discussion, the odds that you are on the wrong side are overwhelming.

Cool. So, you've made it clear that you either don't want to or are incapable of responding to my meta-arguments for being critical of Biden.

Come back when you want to do something besides call people names or say they don't have friends (lol).

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't they be wrong about policy but right about Biden? Same with Hillary.

Personality cult in politics is bad. We don't have to like our leaders, just choose the ones that best represent us and the direction they want to take the country in. Worth criticizing the people we support too.

Sanders isn't like, my uncle. I don't get mad when people say he has been on the wrong side of gun control or trade policy. I don't understand why it's bad to criticize Biden's record or his personal life. That's part of what running for president is.

Dude. Stop.

It's pretty telling that RJ is just listing people that must be disagreed with wholesale (per last two posts). It seems indicative of how he structures his politics almost entirely based on responding to the people and not the ideas.

That's not to say the other extreme is preferable (you should pretend the people don't exist and that ideas are all you need).

Cool. So, you've made it clear that you either don't want to or are incapable of responding to my meta-arguments for being critical of Biden.

Come back when you want to do something besides call people names or say they don't have friends (lol).

Exactly where in the quote below did I can anyone a name? When you can't find (as it doesn't exist), at least have the integrity to apologize.

"Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post

Again, townie, if Trump, Reff and Chickenbug are on your side in a political discussion, the odds that you are on the wrong side are overwhelming."

I only have ChrisL and catamount on ignore. Occasionally Ph, but that makes it hard to play mafia. I generally chuckle at Fox News conservatives. It's the CNN libs that kill me.
I don't have townie on ignore. How would I know the next shameless twitter leftist attack that was coming down the pike about Biden?

It's pretty telling that RJ is just listing people that must be disagreed with wholesale (per last two posts). It seems indicative of how he structures his politics almost entirely based on responding to the people and not the ideas.

That's not to say the other extreme is preferable (you should pretend the people don't exist and that ideas are all you need).

This is totally lazy and false. But that is the easy way out.

I've laid out my positions very clearly for decades here. Because you don't agree with some of them, like those on the extremes, you say I haven't put them out there. I've even told you specifically why I disagree with the premise and the content of this thread.

yes, kory, apologize to rj for rj telling you you have no friends

Back