• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Election: Biden criticism thread

Kory

Reaction score
As proposed by Biff in the 2020 Election Thread.

Sure, but I'm a thread title purist when it suits my needs, so why not just start a FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN thread and let this one focus on the actual election, polls, etc. ?

All criticism of Biden as a candidate should be posted here so as not to clutter the other thread, which should remain open for non-critical, but objective Biden posts.

Are you being paid the Republicans? Or Russians?

RJ, if you're not going to criticize Biden or respond to direct criticism of Biden, please do not post on this thread.

And they say the tunnels is a liberal circle jerk.

Biden is old and lame.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do.

My bad, you don't believe in or have any personal responsibility.

Tear down Biden. Re-elect Trump. Have seven radically RW Supreme Court Justices for the next 30+ years taking away civil rights, taking all rights for the LGBTQ community, ending all pollution standards.

But, of course, the repercussions of what you say, do or promote aren't your problems. But the results will be.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do.

My bad, you don't believe in or have any personal responsibility.

Criticizing someone for a lack of personal responsibility after typing the words "I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do." rings extremely hollow.

Let's try to keep this thread focused on Biden please.

Criticizing someone for a lack of personal responsibility after typing the words "I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do." rings extremely hollow.

Let's try to keep this thread focused on Biden please.

I take responsibility for what I post, but I will post whatever the fuck I think is right.

You missed an easy concept again.

You and your far left buddies are absolutely no different that Hannity or Carlson. You are their mirror image.

And they say the tunnels is a liberal circle jerk.

Biden is old and lame.

Biden is old and lame, but he must beat Trump. Trying to tear him down is, by definition, elevating Trump. To say otherwise is to lie (I'm not saying you are doing that).

Why do you think am I far left? Because I followed the suggestions of posters on the election thread?

Again, let's try to keep the thread focused on Biden and avoid direct insults, please.

It's not an insult to say someone is far left. There are many people here who are proud to say they are far left.

PLEASE, stop looking for the worst possible meaning in everything that is posted.

It's not an insult to say someone is far left. There are many people here who are proud to say they are far left.

PLEASE, stop looking for the worst possible meaning in everything that is posted.

I think he's asking why you automatically assume that someone is far left (or right) just for critisizing Biden.

There you go again. You're making assumptions and telling me what I am thinking. I NEVER said anything like "Kory is far left because of his position on Biden."

To say I did is a lie.

Maybe turn off the desktop and do a crossword puzzle, RJ.

There is only one person here trying to derail the thread.

So, having a differing opinion is "derailing" to you.

Do you prefer - "Yes, comrade" or "Sieg Heil"?

Is there *ever* going to be a time where progressive voters are "allowed" to hold politicians like Biden account, or will electoral stakes always be so precipitous that we're forced to just let anyone rise to power? Honestly it just seems so fucking convenient for both parties that every election be "the most important election".

Back