Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: 2020 Election: Biden criticism thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheReff View Post
    Nope, he is a great thinking American who gets "it". Loves the U.S. Constitution, loves to secure our borders and knows that Trump is 100% better than that Crook Hillary Clinton and is doing a much better job than Barack Obama ever thought about doing. Or what Joe Biden could ever think about doing IF he even knew where he was at any given time.
    Back in the 90s, I taught HS. The Reff's comments sound an awfully lot like young teenagers talking about their favorite team or band.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach O View Post
    Back in the 90s, I taught HS. The Reff's comments sound an awfully lot like young teenagers talking about their favorite team or band.
    You shouldn't insult your students so deeply.

Man, I thought you were nice than that.

Scooter Banks

And now we're in the Trump Depression. Good job reff. I know this is all projection for you and I do pity you a little bit. But if you are ready to go out in public with your fellow rubes and cough on each other, I feel like that is your right as a 'merican.

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say, but it would be ludicrous to imply that the tunnels Bernie critics have ever been "tone policed" here, considering the small handful of Bernie supporters. I have to assume you aren't implying that.
    I was referring to one specific poster.

Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Not excited about Biden? No wonder. Even Biden can't get excited about Biden.
    Trump gets (or used to?) excited about Ivanka.