• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ok didn't know if NE was northeast or new england or if it included states like maine or whatever

it's hard to rank cities like NY compared to awesome towns like portland, ME or little tiny spots like new hope, PA

idk how you go about doing that

ah ok didn't know if NE was northeast or new england or if it included states like maine or whatever

it's hard to rank cities like NY compared to awesome towns like portland, ME or little tiny spots like new hope, PA

idk how you go about doing that

Yeah should have been more clear. Meant "big city". Also I spent 2.5 months working in the Harrisburg-York-Lancaster area so I think that's where my PA hate comes from.

well, if think you say "cities in New England that are not Boston"

in that case:
Portland
Burlington
etc

had this conversation the other day: what is the most livable true red state?

I think Kentucky is up there

some of the Idaho and Montana types are great, I'm sure, but that's taking away a lot of culture found in urban cities and putting me pretty far from family

A lot of places really depend on the season but New England coastal summer transitioning into a crisp early fall is top notch. Also harsh winters bring amazing city vibes when those first warm spring days hit, like everyone waking up from hibernation. Reminds me of those random 70 degree winter days at Wake.

For some it is a health and safety issue. Shellfish allergies can be life threatening. Life is not worth a lobster. Just being around cooking of these can be a very unpleasant experience.

Others have religious reasons for not eating shellfish.

So be careful who you chastise.

some of the Idaho and Montana types are great, I'm sure, but that's taking away a lot of culture found in urban cities and putting me pretty far from family

I think I could live in Birmingham, Nashville, Greenville SC or Charleston pretty easily. And does GA count as "truly red"?

Looks like you haven't spent much time in Birmingham.

Does Texas count?

1. Alaska
2. Montana
3. Washington
4. Maine
5. Hawaii
6. Oregon
7. Colorado
8. Wyoming
9. NC
10. Utah

I haven't been to your top-3, but I agree with 4-10. California is definitely #1 for me and I think NY for 3/4 seasons is a HOF state.

1. California
2. Colorado
3. New York
4. North Carolina
5. Hawaii
6. Utah
7. Maine
8. Wyoming
9. Oregon
10. West Virginia
Honorable mention: Minnesota
Would like to spend more time there: Iowa and Kentucky

Think my sister is angling for Iowa when she graduates

Would be the only excuse I can think of to visit there

Not sure if Ph is around right now, but there is an adorable mousey brunette with natural curls building her own tiny house on Destination America right now, and it's a big turn on.

Think my sister is angling for Iowa when she graduates

Would be the only excuse I can think of to visit there

I haven't spent much time in Iowa since my friend left, but I enjoyed the Iowa City area a lot.

Not sure if Ph is around right now, but there is an adorable mousey brunette with natural curls building her own tiny house on Destination America right now, and it's a big turn on.

Speaking of which Linda Cardellini puts in a great performance in Dead to Me. I was out after the first few eps of s2, but they got me back with Lucy from Parks and Rec, and turned it around for the rest of the season.

Thanks for the heads up.

Speaking of which Linda Cardellini puts in a great performance in Dead to Me. I was out after the first few eps of s2, but they got me back with Lucy from Parks and Rec, and turned it around for the rest of the season.

I watched the whole season in one night. Linda Cardellini does hot crazy woman very well. It was a good season. I understand the criticisms but the show is about the friendship and guilt and that aspect is very well done.

Somehow talked the wife into the idea we really don’t need two doors into the bathroom

4fe0d83c4330270c7f835612ec25bd6d.jpg

i wrote an rjkarl mafia game a week or two ago but i can't bring myself to run it

I pronounced it “croppie” and also called them sunfish instead of brim (when I was unlucky enough to catch them). My pan fish hierarchy went crappie > bluegill > sunfish as far as how happy I was to catch them.
Shellcrackers are the top of the panfish.
Actually Redear Sunfish, but my Dad being the Davie County Boy he was, called em Shellcrackers. They'll get as big as your hand and thick bodied. Nice fighters too; like a Rock Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back