• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Flynn Case Dropped/Indictments on the Way

Didn’t Flynn plead guilty in federal court to lying to the FBI? I mean....this is the swamp you want to drain regardless of party right?

Let’s say there were shenanigans from the FBI leading up to this, how does it change that Flynn pled guilty to the charges?

This seems absurd.

In his proceedings the judge asked him multiple times if he lied to the FBI. Flynn said yes. The judge asked if he knew it was wrong to lie to the FBI. Flynn said yes. The judge asked if he wanted to withdraw the guilty plea. Flynn said he wanted to proceed. “Because you’re guilty?” “Yes your honor”

You aren’t kidding. 2 years of foolery and it turns out it was a complete and utter sham. Yeah, I’d say there’s going to be some people in deep shit.

No, it wasn't. This is one person out of dozens of bad actors on behalf of Trump. Pump the Faux Jazeera breaks.

So he’s an idiot then. He says now he never lied but in open court under oath he said he did. So which is it? The statements under oath or the statements to the media?

Also this, because it’s doubtful you actually read the full article:

Flynn stated that he “never would have pled guilty” had he been aware of reports that the original FBI notes stated that Flynn had a “sure demeanor” and “did not give any indication of deception.” Flynn added that former special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe had engaged in a “sudden and intense” pressure campaign to get him to plead guilty, including threatening to go after his son.

I read the whole article (it was like six paragraphs) and I know how the pleading process works overall. First and foremost people plead guilty all the time for a variety of reasons (inadequate access to quality counsel, better alternative than a guilty verdict, avoid the publicity of a trial in this case) and rarely - if ever - do they simply have charges subsequently dropped. This is an extremely rare situation. Second, he didn’t plead guilty because of the contemporaneous FBI notes referencing his demeanor. That’s absurd.

Also this, because it’s doubtful you actually read the full article:

Flynn stated that he “never would have pled guilty” had he been aware of reports that the original FBI notes stated that Flynn had a “sure demeanor” and “did not give any indication of deception.” Flynn added that former special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe had engaged in a “sudden and intense” pressure campaign to get him to plead guilty, including threatening to go after his son.

Reads like he’s saying he wouldn’t have told the truth if he know he was getting away with lying.

4 more years of swamp drainage. Treason perps will get theirs. Who chirps first, see how far up the Obama ladder it goes.

Goes all the way to the top and hopefully they get OBummer for treason also! Along the way snag Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Yates, Steele, Clapper, Lynch and let's not forget Shifty Schiff who has lied the entire time!

As is said in Politico--"He was targeted by the Obama administration and he was targeted in order to try and take down a president and what they’ve done is a disgrace and I hope a big price is going to be paid. A big price should be paid."The media is totally guilty and all of those writers and so-called journalists. And they're not journalists. They’re thieves," the president said. "All of those journalists that received Pulitzer Prizes should be forced to give those Pulitzer Prizes back because they were all wrong."”

Goes all the way to the top and hopefully they get OBummer for treason also! Along the way snag Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Page, Strzok, Yates, Steele, Clapper, Lynch and let's not forget Shifty Schiff who has lied the entire time!

As is said in Politico--"He was targeted by the Obama administration and he was targeted in order to try and take down a president and what they’ve done is a disgrace and I hope a big price is going to be paid. A big price should be paid."The media is totally guilty and all of those writers and so-called journalists. And they're not journalists. They’re thieves," the president said. "All of those journalists that received Pulitzer Prizes should be forced to give those Pulitzer Prizes back because they were all wrong."”

Moron.

Yeah I mean that’s just a chain email circulating with 60+ OWG (no offense to OWGs who aren’t circulating said emails - RJ!!!)

Nah, i believe President Trump when he said that Flynn lied to the FBI. Do you disagree?

Back