• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

I’m gonna cut drinking for a week or so after my last six pack. I’ve been running and lifting over the last two months and my body looks like two different people. My legs look amazing and then you get to my gut and it’s like SUP

Just embrace it. Round is a shape.

I don't think I actually drink water by itself. Lots of tea, lots of wine, lots of bottled drinks that I stole from the office. Very little water. It's boring. I demand TASTE

I used to feel this way. I have a filtered cold water tap in my fridge. That shit has grown on me. Drinking some now. I pretty much drink water, milk, beer and bourbon, occasionally coffee or tea mixed in and I drink a smoothie for breakfast.

Who gets sides? Thats gross. Wawa subs are easily better than Sheetz, and it isn't particularly close, unless you are like one of those people that puts french fries on your sandwiches.

This is correct.

All this talk of majo should have everyone jumping on Gooner, he has 2 or 3 votes so far - could easily get to 16.

You are OOZING salt and I love it so much, don't be mad that I was right

parlay posting rapid fire on D1 like I post in an endgame is fun and interesting

Everyone says The Spy Who Came in from the Cold is the best spy novel but I’m enjoying The Looking Glass War a lot more

John Le Carre is awesome though

Next after this is Tinker Tailor I think, got the Smiley box set for myself a couple weeks ago and I’m flying through it

Back