• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Sheetz is definitively better than Wawa

@eagles

Yes. And if you great gas station food, you don't talk about it. That's your secret, you hold onto it. There's really good Afghan food and really good fried chicken somewhere in the greater Richmond area. I live 3000 miles away, but they're still mine and I'm not gonna tell people about them

The best cheesesteak I ever had was from a deli at a Texaco. It was my go to all through high school.

This is a super dumb post about a bad joke post

I mean it was definitely meant to have a jokey tone, but he’s still explaining it out, which is my point.

Your soft defense is noted as well.

This is a super sketchy voting post for the first day. Vibes of trying too hard to explain a vote.

I agree with this. Went with northern over parlay because the parlay post is just so fucking bad it went around the sun

Who gets sides? Thats gross. Wawa subs are easily better than Sheetz, and it isn't particularly close, unless you are like one of those people that puts french fries on your sandwiches.

Primanti Bros is the best. Wawa is also better than Sheetz for subs. Sheetz has better other options.

The best cheesesteak I ever had was from a deli at a Texaco. It was my go to all through high school.

As someone who lived in Philly for several years

If anyone is overly precious about where a cheesesteak is from, they’re doing it wrong

Sure, some places may be better than others, I have some favorites

But it’s still trash meat and trash cheese on a hoagie roll

You can get a tasty one almost anywhere

If all of you TOP players think parlay is bad why aren't you voting for him

Back