• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Lol that makes sense. You may be worse at mafia than Danny is at coaching. Failures must run in your family.

Even under the influence of painkillers I can tell this is civ doofus.

I saw it. Starts w/ post #189 in that game. I got onto him later for some wushu washy reads that followed up
His faux-jman read

Yep (well minus the post counts, I don't remember those). Well see if it's even more similar in about 2 hours

Fun fact:

I’m related to Danny Manning

I played basketball with jerrance Howard's niece in a coed league in Richmond. She tore her Achilles early in the season. There's no other part of this story, I haven't seen her since

Real talk - I don’t think there is a big difference at all between my mafia and civ play. I am almost always going to make reads early on and put it out there. Parlay had a super weird vote post, and ryala is coming off much different than last game. He was the Indy so maybe this is more in line with civ ryala. Haven’t played enough with him to really know/remember.

I have been dunked on by 3 people that played professional sports (this does not include Wake basketball players, but that would only add Rafa who played in Europe only). Only 1 of them played basketball. None of them were Danny Manning.

Richard Joyce teabgged my forehead in a high school game when he was a freshman at Mt Airy. I tried to take a charge. That fucker had bounce.

Richard Joyce teabgged my forehead in a high school game when he was a freshman at Mt Airy. I tried to take a charge. That fucker had bounce.

I played against Dennis Smith Jr in high school. As I remember it he had 22 points on 11 dunks. We, uh, did not win

Can you upload pics here? If so, talk me thru it like I'm old (b/c I am)

Real talk - I don’t think there is a big difference at all between my mafia and civ play. I am almost always going to make reads early on and put it out there. Parlay had a super weird vote post, and ryala is coming off much different than last game. He was the Indy so maybe this is more in line with civ ryala. Haven’t played enough with him to really know/remember.

This seems like a good post. Gonna have a glass of Louis Latour Pouilly-Fuisse 2017 and ruminate

I made a weak attempt to be funny. You didn't get it. [Robin Williams = me] "It's not your fault." You are Matt Damon, which might be the coolest you've ever been.

I’m helping my son make mac and cheese for Mother’s Day dinner with a Bechamel sauce. Please pray for my sanity.

Back