• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Richard Joyce teabgged my forehead in a high school game when he was a freshman at Mt Airy. I tried to take a charge. That fucker had bounce.

I worked with Sam Ivy's wife for a bit. I met Sam and asked if he had interest in playing for the office hoop squad. He said no thanks.

Lol that makes sense. You may be worse at mafia than Danny is at coaching. Failures must run in your family.

Doofus reading like shit. Maybe I’m just salty from last game when I called him out after N1 and TiC lost his shit.

Rajon Rondo played against my HS. He flew into the crowd after getting stuffed and one of my buddies said “I’m you’re daddy.” He shoved them kid and said “I ain’t got no daddy, bitch.” It was at that point I knew he would make it and was someone who wasn’t to be trifled with.

My wife just said I look like a combo of:

Young Chevy Chase
Oscar Isaac
Jeff Goldblum
Little bit of James Franco

But I have a completely pedestrian visage

I’ve thought about it. Had a glass of wine on it. And decided on it.

***switch to parlayzy***

My wife just said I look like a combo of:

Young Chevy Chase - 6'4, coked out and prematurely bald
Oscar Isaac - who?
Jeff Goldblum - butt fucking ugly alien-looking guy
Little bit of James Franco - in your fucking dreams, like maybe you have similar ear hair

But I have a completely pedestrian visage

Oh, that's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Parley sleepin’ on Oscar Isaac=old man yells at clouds.

Da says jump, rommy says how high.

I think rommy reads civ for now, but worth noting. Probably means they're not on the same maf

Parley sleepin’ on Oscar Isaac=old man yells at clouds.

You spelling parlay wrong gives me tingles. You are gonna make me google this guy, aren't you? Can't we just get a picture of rommy so we can tell him who he really looks like ( a young Harvey Weinstein).

Parlay and mafia are potential teammates. That looked scripted.

Back