• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Parlay not doing what he usually does as civ when I vote him. Think I got one

Richard Joyce teabgged my forehead in a high school game when he was a freshman at Mt Airy. I tried to take a charge. That fucker had bounce.

Richard Joyce almost murdered someone on my freshman hall. Like legit almost broke down a door on babcock 2b.

Richard Joyce almost murdered someone on my freshman hall. Like legit almost broke down a door on babcock 2b.

Why?

One summer, my friend lived in the room one floor below where Rodney Rogers was staying when he came back to get his degree. Someone slipped a note and a basketball card under his door, asking for an autograph.

Parlay not doing what he usually does as civ when I vote him. Think I got one

And what is that so I can write it down. I used to love your play and you were really, really good at this. Now, not so much.

Why?

One summer, my friend lived in the room one floor below where Rodney Rogers was staying when he came back to get his degree. Someone slipped a note and a basketball card under his door, asking for an autograph.

guy asked a pledge to get a Kyle Sleeth signed baseball. Pledge signed it himself and gave it back. Wish Sleeth had a bigger career just so that ball would still be displayed in his house

Blabla eagles says obvious things blabla but I’m not going to be trying to throw out as many reads day1/2 probably. 2 mafia games people can sound more civ because mafia is still blind to part of the alignment & should be trying to find mafia early on so it’s harder to bank on reads. Preempting [gouda/insert name here] complaining at 12:43am that I haven’t posted reads on people yet. Going to be entirely tone based till shit starts happening.

guy asked a pledge to get a Kyle Sleeth signed baseball. Pledge signed it himself and gave it back. Wish Sleeth had a bigger career just so that ball would still be displayed in his house

My dad and son went to Chicago and caught a Cubs game. My son (10ish at the time) told me he’d get my Kris Bryant’s autograph. When he didn’t, he had my dad sign the program. He kept up the lie for years.

rommy has made multiple posts agreeing/thinking good things about doofus posts, more than his one post against which is just an "oh ryala maybe made a good point, easy place for a vote" which reads very much like if doofus is maf, rommy is same maf or vice versa

Vytas Danelius is apparently a bee farmer in Lithuania now.

I’ve thought about it. Had a glass of wine on it. And decided on it.

***switch to parlayzy***

And then this to get off of doofus. Essentially rommy has thought doofus sounded good, then voted for him because ryala said he thought it would be good, thought doofus sounded good again, then switched off of doofus with less reasoning than when he voted for him in the first place

got it.

Back