• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Just poured Manhattan #1. Buckle up boys.

Had a couple strong fig Manhattans last night along with an extra shot of Old Grandad 100. I was not very happy with myself a couple hours later.

Of note is that gouda threw another vote on doofus after rommy's which pushed doofus out there a ways to I believe 3 ahead, makes it a little more pressing to get votes off of a teammate if rom/doof are teammates

Of note is that gouda threw another vote on doofus after rommy's which pushed doofus out there a ways to I believe 3 ahead, makes it a little more pressing to get votes off of a teammate if rom/doof are teammates

I’m still in full on letting gooner tell me what to think mode. Someone help me here.

It takes 16 to majo, we won't even have that make total votes until tomorrow

Good post imo

It takes 16 to majo, we won't even have that make total votes until tomorrow

Good post imo

lol that's not what that means at all and you know that

In a weird way, that gooner post is wrong, but reads civ

Blabla eagles says obvious things blabla but I’m not going to be trying to throw out as many reads day1/2 probably. 2 mafia games people can sound more civ because mafia is still blind to part of the alignment & should be trying to find mafia early on so it’s harder to bank on reads. Preempting [gouda/insert name here] complaining at 12:43am that I haven’t posted reads on people yet. Going to be entirely tone based till shit starts happening.

Glad eagles has finally adapted my strategy

Had a couple strong fig Manhattans last night along with an extra shot of Old Grandad 100. I was not very happy with myself a couple hours later.

moving up the party rankings

So you don't find me funny either? Don't worry, it's coming. The 2nd ice ball is in play, which means brown water #3.

Wait a minute

You’re talking down people using mixers but you use whole ass ice balls in your browns? Might as well just water down your drink from the start

Gooner if you are civ, I’m an ally, so stop snorting coke and chill

Back