• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

They're diet though, so this takeout doesn't count as fatty

Gouda what’s the deal with those idiots in CO crowding a coffee shop without masks? I’m trying to visit in two months and don’t wanna die.

vote count as of #347

Player VOTES
doofus 3 northern gooner ryala
gooner 3 doofus goaliemom gouda
Knight 2 numbers nonny
parlay 2 rommy jman
ryala 2 parlay redwing
boston 1 Bym
gouda 1 manning
numbers 1 Da
timdunk 1 mako

Wait a minute

You’re talking down people using mixers but you use whole ass ice balls in your browns? Might as well just water down your drink from the start

You have much to learn young man. The ice ball melts slower and I get 2 brown waters (sometimes 3 but it's Mother's Day, so I'm behaving sort of) per ball. It opens up the bourbon and makes it nice. Once your pubes come in, you will understand.

I have orange sodas left over from a few games ago when I was making fun of Gouda and realized that I wanted orange soda. It's not as good as alcohol

Who loves orange soda?

Wait a minute

You’re talking down people using mixers but you use whole ass ice balls in your browns? Might as well just water down your drink from the start

Btw, manhattans/sazeracs are perfectly great drinks. I just like to give GAT shit when I can.

Food for thought, did romanov claim mike tyson on the first page? Discuss.

Real food for thought, queso - overrated or underrated? Discuss.

moving up the party rankings

I was playing Wii Sports Bowling with GM and our daughter at the time. Not sure if that helps or hurts my case.

On a side note, I finally got a replacement Wii after my launch console died last year. The replacement had a parent lock on it, so I had to pay Nintendo 50 cents to unlock it.

Blood Simple M Emmet Walsh does it for me. Whenever Toogs posts, that’s who I picture behind the keyboard.

Legit LOL

I picture commodus because of his avatar and he’s an asshole

You have much to learn young man. The ice ball melts slower and I get 2 brown waters (sometimes 3 but it's Mother's Day, so I'm behaving sort of) per ball. It opens up the bourbon and makes it nice. Once your pubes come in, you will understand.

I don’t like to box myself in

Certain whiskeys I don’t want rocks at all

Others maybe a cube, two tops

If it needs more than that it’s worth a mixer

Blood Simple Frances McDormand does it for me

How so? She's got better than half a decade on me. I remember you having some game back in the day. Was it just that the App St gals had low standards?

Back