• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Food for thought, did romanov claim mike tyson on the first page? Discuss.

Real food for thought, queso - overrated or underrated? Discuss.

Overrated. Obviously. It's good, I like it a lot. Less overrated than bacon, but still overrated

You have much to learn young man. The ice ball melts slower and I get 2 brown waters (sometimes 3 but it's Mother's Day, so I'm behaving sort of) per ball. It opens up the bourbon and makes it nice. Once your pubes come in, you will understand.

I had someone once tell me to put club soda in my Woodford because it would “open it up”. His name was Terps2001. I’d rather pour post-Chipotle diarrhea in my Woodford.

If you put club soda in your bourbon you deserve all the bad things.

Overrated. Obviously. It's good, I like it a lot. Less overrated than bacon, but still overrated

This is my thought. I ordered queso tonight for the first time in like forever on a whim and it was great. I had considered it overrated for so long that I stopped ordering it all together. That was a silly decision. Queso is back on the menu.

Gouda what’s the deal with those idiots in CO crowding a coffee shop without masks? I’m trying to visit in two months and don’t wanna die.

I haven't seen anyone without a mask

This is my thought. I ordered queso tonight for the first time in like forever on a whim and it was great. I had considered it overrated for so long that I stopped ordering it all together. That was a silly decision. Queso is back on the menu.

We went out to dinner about six months ago with some friends at a fancy mex place

At the end of the meal when we were getting our check, the other couple ordered chips and guac and queso and we sorta joked with them about still being hungry

And they were like nah we’re gonna go home and smoke a bong and we always order the best snack as a doggie bag when we’re checking out

Genius. Wife and I immediately picked up the pro move.

I haven't seen anyone without a mask

went to ace hardware to pick up cedar planks for my salmon and then to the liquor store for luxardos and bulleit rye. Roughly 1/3 of the people I saw had masks. Fucking Georgia man.

I think I took an extra edible by accident

My 4 year old now requires one of us to lay with her every night when she goes to sleep. This is bullshit.

went to ace hardware to pick up cedar planks for my salmon and then to the liquor store for luxardos and bulleit rye. Roughly 1/3 of the people I saw had masks. Fucking Georgia man.

I was out this morning for a bit, and it was about half the people up here - but there were a decent amount of mouth breathers out and about with no mask. They also tend to be the ones that still aren't good with spacing in aisles.

My 4 year old now requires one of us to lay with her every night when she goes to sleep. This is bullshit.

nip that shit in the bud. My brother- and sister-in-law fell into that trap and they have to lay with their fucking 12-yr old still. We trained ours young. Since four it’s been “one song and deuces. Good luck little man”

nip that shit in the bud. My brother- and sister-in-law fell into that trap and they have to lay with their fucking 12-yr old still. We trained ours young. Since four it’s been “one song and deuces. Good luck little man”

Wife is a pushover. It’s an argument waiting to happen but I can’t defend myself in my current state so I’m being diplomatic about it

How so? She's got better than half a decade on me. I remember you having some game back in the day. Was it just that the App St gals had low standards?

I still have game, it’s dead now because I’m married but my wife hates my charm. But yeah, app state girls seemed to love a bearded dweeb who smoked weed for some reason.

I missed the original post, but OMG this. Our kid slept in our room for the first week and then in his own room.

After that, my wife slept with him when he was sick, occasionally. I slept with him once, when we had a tornado.

Back