• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

My 4 year old now requires one of us to lay with her every night when she goes to sleep. This is bullshit.

I'm worried my son is going to try this when he gets older. I've still got no better that a coin flip's chance of him sleeping through the night, but I honestly feel like he would be more distracted if I were to stay in there with him.

My daughter was a rock star sleeper. She did start coming in to our room in the mornings when she was about three, but that was just for cuddles before everyone got going for the day. One time, though, I was sleeping pretty deeply and she came in and started tapping on my side to get in the bed (she wasn't very vocal at that point). I thought she was one of our cats and just pushed her away. Then I woke up enough to realize I had just shoved her to the ground. She was fine (though a bit stunned), but I felt terrible.

One time, though, I was sleeping pretty deeply and she came in and started tapping on my side to get in the bed (she wasn't very vocal at that point). I thought she was one of our cats and just pushed her away. Then I woke up enough to realize I had just shoved her to the ground. She was fine (though a bit stunned), but I felt terrible.

Lol savage

I had someone once tell me to put club soda in my Woodford because it would “open it up”. His name was Terps2001. I’d rather pour post-Chipotle diarrhea in my Woodford.

If you put club soda in your bourbon you deserve all the bad things.

If you drink woodford, you deserve whatever you got coming.

I really wish I had gotten that panda express

If you were on mafia, which mafia would it be and who would be your teammates?

I would always pick mafia 1 for maximizing hits and I would pick from the pool of rommy/gouda/toogs/you/GAT/tic/Tejas for combination mafia acumen/chatzy acumen

If you drink woodford, you deserve whatever you got coming.

Old man with balls of ice has scorchingly hot take. Film at 11.

honestly though, I like the woody flavor. It’s part of the reason I prefer rye to bourbon. The grassy flavor adds something extra like the smoky, woody flavor of Woodford. When I lived in Russia there was a guy who worked on the Sochi Olympic prep team who came over to Moscow once a month. He would bring me a bottle of Woodford from duty-free at JFK each month. Dude was a lifesaver. Can’t find fuck all for bourbons in Russia. Handle of fucking Jack was legit $110 or so. Handle of legit-ass Russian vodka (Русский стандарт) was like $12 but I hate vodka with the heat of ten thousand suns.

the only bourbons in my house right now are: Larceny, Rowans Creek and Basil Hayden. And I am not a Hayden fan. It’s for a buddy of mine that’s letting my kid train in his pool while the swim teams are shut down.

I would always pick mafia 1 for maximizing hits and I would pick from the pool of rommy/gouda/toogs/you/GAT/tic/Tejas for combination mafia acumen/chatzy acumen

someone should godmod us this team. Wouldn’t even care win or lose. Just fun af in Chatzy for a few days.

the only bourbons in my house right now are: Larceny, Rowans Creek and Basil Hayden. And I am not a Hayden fan. It’s for a buddy of mine that’s letting my kid train in his pool while the swim teams are shut down.

I do like Basil Haden. We also have the BH rye.

Blanton’s is my top shelf go-to

Rittenhouse BIB middle shelf

Evan BIB bottom shelf

But today I’m drinking palomas to honor the nice weather and also someone on one of these mafia threads gave me the inspiration

Oh man. Woodford is my go to liquor, not just my go to bourbon. I was unaware I had shit taste.

Oh man. Woodford is my go to liquor, not just my go to bourbon. I was unaware I had shit taste.

don’t listen to parlay. We established years ago that he and I have totally different tastes in bourbon. I have a personalized bottle (name printed on it), hand-signed by their master-distiller.

I swear to fuck, are we in a fight now? PICK ME FOR THE CHATZY ONE TIME

Blanton’s is my top shelf go-to

Rittenhouse BIB middle shelf

Evan BIB bottom shelf

But today I’m drinking palomas to honor the nice weather and also someone on one of these mafia threads gave me the inspiration
I like this.

Booker's if my top shelf go-to

Maker's mark is my middle shelf

And I'm too old to waste getting drunk off bottom shelf anymore

I swear to fuck, are we in a fight now? PICK ME FOR THE CHATZY ONE TIME

giphy.gif

Back