• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Mario tennis on N64 was the best tennis game ever made and the 4 player doubles always ended in screaming matches

My buddy and his wife almost got divorced ten years ago because of virtua tennis. It was my birthday and we were planning on going out. While she was getting ready we got stoned and played virtua tennis. An hour later she was ready and we were in the middle of an intense doubles match. She threw everyone except her husband out of the house and we could hear them arguing while we were outside waiting for a cab.

He was a groomsman in my wedding and she didn’t come. He swore virtua tennis wasn’t the reason but we all know.

SMB3 is the best SMB game period. I would maybe hear an argument for Galaxy.

I probably played more of 3 than any other, but it’s SMW for me. So many secrets and neat things about that game.

This is the first morning in a long time that I've been legit hungover. Not really sure what did it, probably mixing tequila, vodka, benadryl, and edibles

My buddy and his wife almost got divorced ten years ago because of virtua tennis. It was my birthday and we were planning on going out. While she was getting ready we got stoned and played virtua tennis. An hour later she was ready and we were in the middle of an intense doubles match. She threw everyone except her husband out of the house and we could hear them arguing while we were outside waiting for a cab.

He was a groomsman in my wedding and she didn’t come. He swore virtua tennis wasn’t the reason but we all know.

Did he end up coming out?

This is the first morning in a long time that I've been legit hungover. Not really sure what did it, probably mixing tequila, vodka, benadryl, and edibles

what's the point of the benadryl if you're just gonna take the edibles anyway

The first console I had was a PS2 because it came out when I was four

lol I think I was like 9-10 when we got ours. Got it for Xmas, but my dad said he got to be the first to play it since he bought it for us so my brothers and I had to watch him try to learn how to handle a controller for like 2 hours before we finally got a chance to play

This is why I'm trying not to drink for a month. I'm getting old, and I get drunk on wine mostly now. The hangovers are getting to be real bad. Also, I think I did the math and 25% of my calories are booze, so maybe I'll be hot

what's the point of the benadryl if you're just gonna take the edibles anyway

The benadryl was for my hand, I got stung catching that swarm of asslings

This is why I'm trying not to drink for a month. I'm getting old, and I get drunk on wine mostly now. The hangovers are getting to be real bad. Also, I think I did the math and 25% of my calories are booze, so maybe I'll be hot

It's the sulfites bro. You need either better wine, or stick to white/sparkling. Better wine is the better choice, but I can binge some champagne when I'm in the mood.

Back