• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Super Nintendo. Sega Genesis. When I was dead broke man I couldn’t picture this.

I tried to teach my kid about the east coast/west coast rap rivalry from the late 90s. He didnt get it. Now he just asks every time a biggie song comes on if it's by one of the dead people.

I tried to teach my kid about the east coast/west coast rap rivalry from the late 90s. He didnt get it. Now he just asks every time a biggie song comes on if it's by one of the dead people.

It’s interesting how few beefs the Wu-Tang Clan ever had. I wonder that the reason for that was.

Better wine doesn't always mean more expensive. You can gamble by grabbing a couple bottles of random shit at total wine and testing it out.

But, yes, wine drunk is excessively more expensive than any other drunk. But at least you can still be haughty about it and look down you nose at beer people.

All of my wine is from Safeway. Pick your own 6 packs are 10% off, that's just good value. Total wine is for the nice, hard to find beers that you can drink and look down on people

All of my wine is from Safeway. Pick your own 6 packs are 10% off, that's just good value. Total wine is for the nice, hard to find beers that you can drink and look down on people

I have never been to a Safeway.

My wife just gave me one of her leftover Vicodin from her wisdom teeth so I’d stop bitching. Bout to crack open a breakfast stout and get this motherfuckin Mother’s Day party started.

Panda Express Family Meal (3 Large Entrees +2 Large Sides) $20 (Online or App Orders)

I am tempted

You all are missing out on Publix BOGO wine.

Our wine strat is now strictly membership vineyards and BOGO wine.

You all are missing out on Publix BOGO wine.

Our wine strat is now strictly membership vineyards and BOGO wine.

Were you the one who posted the grab bag shipment of wine? If so, did you order?

My wife did. We didn’t get anything I knew (that’s no accomplishment).

Publix is pretty OK, living anywhere they exist less so
You're a crazy person. Pub subs, pub cookies, and pub sweet tea / lemonade are all fantastic.

And enjoy your flyover state. I'm literally sitting here watching dolphins do flips and shit.

Back