• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Were you the one who posted the grab bag shipment of wine? If so, did you order?

My wife did. We didn’t get anything I knew (that’s no accomplishment).
Nah, don't think that was me but I'm intrigued. Was this Publix or somewhere else?

What you would choose from the options will dictate my opinion of you.

Catering Side Choices - Chow Mein
Catering Side Choices - Chow Mein
Entree - Black Pepper Angus Steak
Entree - Kung Pao Chicken
Entree - The Original Orange Chicken®

You're a crazy person. Pub subs, pub cookies, and pub sweet tea / lemonade are all fantastic.

And enjoy your flyover state. I'm literally sitting here watching dolphins do flips and shit.

Subs, cookies, and sugary drinks! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're a crazy person. Pub subs, pub cookies, and pub sweet tea / lemonade are all fantastic.

And enjoy your flyover state. I'm literally sitting here watching dolphins do flips and shit.

Agree. The subs are really good. Their wings aren't too bad either if you don't feel like going to an actual wing place as well.

Nah, don't think that was me but I'm intrigued. Was this Publix or somewhere else?

It was an internet thing. Cali growers were selling directly. IIRC, it was $30 got you 6 bottles of random white, red, or rose wines.

Publix is pretty OK, living anywhere they exist less so

You know they have Publix outside of FL now, right?
Publix subs are sadly about the best of the sub choices around here. No one here knows what a hoagie is even if they call if that on the menu.

Gooner

Do shitty states have better gas stations and grocery stores? Quik Trip, Dillons, Wawa, Publix

That's something I remember noticing when I moved to TOP STATE colorado.

Redwing ordered me one of the WSJ 13 bottle wine collection thingys a couple of Christmases ago. Of course about a week or so later we found out I was pregnant, so all the wine got to age for a while.

Do shitty states have better gas stations and grocery stores? Quik Trip, Dillons, Wawa, Publix

That's something I remember noticing when I moved to TOP STATE colorado.

Nah man. Sheet’s are everywhere, right?

Back