• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Do shitty states have better gas stations and grocery stores? Quik Trip, Dillons, Wawa, Publix

That's something I remember noticing when I moved to TOP STATE colorado.

When I was in South Dakota, I saw this place.

LLwq5CZ.png

In this thread it becomes obvious I don’t know things.

I will consider swapping the orange chicken for the sweet fire. I usually only get panda express when I'm at the airport

Sadly Panda is about the only passable Asian food around. There is an expensive place but they seem to hate doing takeout. I don't really mind PE but I do wish there was a Pei Wei around for quicker chain Asian.

My buddy and his wife almost got divorced ten years ago because of virtua tennis. It was my birthday and we were planning on going out. While she was getting ready we got stoned and played virtua tennis. An hour later she was ready and we were in the middle of an intense doubles match. She threw everyone except her husband out of the house and we could hear them arguing while we were outside waiting for a cab.

He was a groomsman in my wedding and she didn’t come. He swore virtua tennis wasn’t the reason but we all know.

Jman playing early on day 1, not claiming gov or telling us to vote for him. Hmmmm.

***Jman***

D14’s mom is old enough to be parlay’s granddaughter

What the shit is wrong with you flyover staters with God damn panda Express

Solar Opposites is Rick and Morty got dumber people

This is why I'm trying not to drink for a month. I'm getting old, and I get drunk on wine mostly now. The hangovers are getting to be real bad. Also, I think I did the math and 25% of my calories are booze, so maybe I'll be hot

Drink more water. I have at least 2 16 oz glasses of water with my cocktails at night and drink a glass going to bed. I pee 3x a night which sucks but unless I drank on an empty stomach, I'm usually fine the next day.

Gooner (3) - doofus, da, gm
Knight (2) - numbers, nonny
Tim - mako
Doofus - northern
Ph - jman
Nonny - gouda
Bym - ryala

Drink more water. I have at least 2 16 oz glasses of water with my cocktails at night and drink a glass going to bed. I pee 3x a night which sucks but unless I drank on an empty stomach, I'm usually fine the next day.

Never touch the stuff. Fish fuck in it.

I’m gonna cut drinking for a week or so after my last six pack. I’ve been running and lifting over the last two months and my body looks like two different people. My legs look amazing and then you get to my gut and it’s like SUP

Back