• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

Solar Opposites is Rick and Morty got dumber people

I started it, was excited. It's not good. I'll still watch it because I'm stuck at home for 7 more months, but it's disappointing

Drink more water. I have at least 2 16 oz glasses of water with my cocktails at night and drink a glass going to bed. I pee 3x a night which sucks but unless I drank on an empty stomach, I'm usually fine the next day.

I don't think I actually drink water by itself. Lots of tea, lots of wine, lots of bottled drinks that I stole from the office. Very little water. It's boring. I demand TASTE

I started it, was excited. It's not good. I'll still watch it because I'm stuck at home for 7 more months, but it's disappointing

Yeah I’m still going to watch because content is at a historic low but still. I’m also designing a scale replica of Winston-Salem in Cities:Skylines if you’re wondering how much fun I’m having being unemployed

Yeah I’m still going to watch because content is at a historic low but still. I’m also designing a scale replica of Winston-Salem in Cities:Skylines if you’re wondering how much fun I’m having being unemployed

My buddy was laid off and is currently building an exact replica of his house in the Sims. Getting out measuring tape and everything to get the dimensions right

This is untrue. No one wants crunchy hoagie bread - I enjoy the roof of my mouth the way it is.

Wawa is fine. It has its role. Sheetz subs are better, the sides are better, and it's cheaper

Went out on the back porch with a book because it’s a beautiful day for the first time in a week

Neighbors are pressure washing their deck and it’s loud and a fine mist keeps wafting onto my porch

I tried

Also wawa is great road trip food but not like I’m gonna seek it out during a work week or anything

Some of the best fried chicken in the south is at rural gas stations though

Wawa is fine. It has its role. Sheetz subs are better, the sides are better, and it's cheaper

Who gets sides? Thats gross. Wawa subs are easily better than Sheetz, and it isn't particularly close, unless you are like one of those people that puts french fries on your sandwiches.

Went out on the back porch with a book because it’s a beautiful day for the first time in a week

Neighbors are pressure washing their deck and it’s loud and a fine mist keeps wafting onto my porch

I tried

Also wawa is great road trip food but not like I’m gonna seek it out during a work week or anything

Some of the best fried chicken in the south is at rural gas stations though

Yes. And if you great gas station food, you don't talk about it. That's your secret, you hold onto it. There's really good Afghan food and really good fried chicken somewhere in the greater Richmond area. I live 3000 miles away, but they're still mine and I'm not gonna tell people about them

All this talk of majo should have everyone jumping on Gooner, he has 2 or 3 votes so far - could easily get to 16.

Do shitty states have better gas stations and grocery stores? Quik Trip, Dillons, Wawa, Publix

That's something I remember noticing when I moved to TOP STATE colorado.

Don't badmouth Wawa. Them's fightin words

Actually, fuck you. You're wrong about Sheetz.

Let's majo ***Da***

Back