• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old School Nintendo Game Thread - Game Open - Day 123 Ends at 1:30 PM EST

All fucking night long. This might seem like revenge --- and I won't say it's not revenge inspired but this is because I enjoy this game and I particularly enjoy when it's played well. I retired back when because I wasn't playing well, I knew it and I wasn't having fun. I don't dislike nonny. I just think he has a warped view of himself with respect to the game. I hope this makes him a better player. I think he can be better.

I don't like jtp. The only thing he's ever done well at in this game is self-promotion. I'd go further but there is no point.

I like jman and numbers. Jman doesn't give a fuck and calls me mafia every game. His peak was coming out as Gov on D1 a few weeks ago. That's his mafia high point. I love him because he's cool with that.

Numbers has a heart of gold and tries his ass off. He's in his own head and it kills him. He latches onto the wrong shit. I hope he figures it out and slows the game down.

I know I'm being an ass right now but sometimes the game needs a villain. I'm not in this thing for much longer. I truly appreciate a well played game. Tic has faults but I'll always love him for his talent. Knight is annoying as hell but when he decides to cut the BS and actually play, he's really good at this game. You have come so far as a player and have played some great games. You are Rudy at times, only so much better than he ever was. Ryala buying that personality to match up with a stellar game was a great move. Da has snuck up on me. I always thought he was solid. In this re-birth, I've come to appreciate his game. It's subtle and understated, which serves him very well. Gouda is a tourettes version of Da. QT is relentless. She is smart and misses nothing. I wish she played more often. RW can flat out play when he can focus. I've come to appreciate many of the new deacs. I played with bym before but never saw his humor. Now I live for his posts. Mako, Townie, SD3, D14, etc have all shown game at times. I really enjoyed having D7 and doofus as mafia partners, Both are good guys and I've seen both play well.

I left of studs like GAT and Hoop and I'm sure a bunch of others that I'm still learning about or that I don't need to comment on. All of us don't have the same intensity level but we should all enjoy the game. I wouldn't do this if I thought it wouldn't make the game better. Vote me out, vig me, kill me night 1, I care not. I have thick skin so I tend to be willing to take bullets.

Suck my dick you baby back bitch, only thing this post is missing from you is a humble brag and you living vicariously through your college aged son.

Old Man evaluates game with results in hand.

jesus. get a life.

although you are doing a take down of nonny the huge fucking cunt, so. I guess I somewhat approve parlay. Good job.

You know what parlay, after thinking about it... I completely agree with you man. Nonny did that same exact shit to me last game. He just hangs on something and will bring it up non stop. Like he'll probably comment about your terrible play 3 more times during the game AND twice more in the post game and again in the rankings thread.

I get it man.

I take every thing I said back above.

You do you baby.

Reactions: tic
Oh, Parlay. Sorry I had to wait until we won the other game to respond.

Some day you'll learn that asking questions improves the game and forces players to give out more information with their responses. Hope the rest of your days are better!

Back