• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Zion Williamson’s former agent alleges he took money to attend Duke

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
And wear Nike and Adidas

This will open up a can of worms for K and the dookies.

He’ll retire before he goes down, IF the NCAA even sniffs around this.

This is false news.

Requests for admissions were sent understandably covering everything. Answers aren't even due yet.

The author of the article with the same headline as this thread ought be sued.

This is false news.

Requests for admissions were sent understandably covering everything. Answers aren't even due yet.

I bet you know an attorney, huh.

I am certainly no fan of Duke but think this is a lot of suppositions which will not bear fruit

Something needs to be done about the media in this country. Sensationalism headlines that are false. It causes everyone problems. Look at this completely bullshit story which now has to be unravelled.

Yeah things need to be presented more fairly. You could even call it the fairness doctrine.

I’m sweaty button pusher meme on this one because I don’t like the NCAA and I do like Zion and I think college sports as amateur athletics is a farce, but I also hate Duke a lot

Something needs to be done about the media in this country. Sensationalism headlines that are false. It causes everyone problems. Look at this completely bullshit story which now has to be unravelled.

5z1def5.jpg

Pretty sure Duke has been operating under an assumption that any high profile player that goes to Duke will get a fat Nike shoe deal.

There is a reason that Zion said that going to Duke was a business decision.

Not sure this changes anything.

Are there people out there who still believe Duke isn’t paying players like everyone else?

Pretty sure Duke has been operating under an assumption that any high profile player that goes to Duke will get a fat Nike shoe deal.

Harry Giles dad told anyone around him, his son was going to duke because they paid the most. NCAA always turns the blind eye - as the joke goes, unc charlotte is getting ready to get hammered for all of this.

This is false news.

Yeah, that is a pretty misleading headline, at least based on some discovery documents. Zion may have taken money, but this does not move the needle on it.

The irony of him almost having his career ended by a defective Nike shoe

Back