• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia Signups - 5/18/20 - Signup Closed

I need to get this thing going so knight can read me before I even get my role.

I'm going to go ahead and claim Geoffrey Rush and talk in a pirate voice the whole time.

Bym needs to rush and get this thing going. Cmon. We are addicts

So like....what about an 8 PM start

a008ff57d5459f19a2c367cae75f2650.jpg

Marinated a Tri-Tip in coriander, cumin, and fish sauce overnight. Served it with fermented thai salsa, kimchi mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus.

B-A-N-G-I-N-G

Marinated a Tri-Tip in coriander, cumin, and fish sauce overnight. Served it with fermented thai salsa, kimchi mashed potatoes, and grilled asparagus.

B-A-N-G-I-N-G

I would’ve come over had I known.

We did grilled pork chops with roasted Brussels sprouts and sourdough bread I made.

We’re watching Best in Show on the deck because RIP Fred.

Man. That looks great. Not familiar with fermented Thai salsa. Interesting.

B-A-N-G-I-N-G

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to send it back. It's a little overcooked for me.

Best in Show is the best Fred Willard movie.

The line about putting a Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe on the bloodhound just kills me.

I picked up a few flat iron steaks at the farmers market yesterday and threw a blue cheese butter blend on top after searing. Delicious.

Bought 2 prime ribeyes as well, they’ll have to wait until next weekend

I picked up a few flat iron steaks at the farmers market yesterday and threw a blue cheese butter blend on top after searing. Delicious.

Bought 2 prime ribeyes as well, they’ll have to wait until next weekend

Sounds like the collection plate was full this week.

Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens live a couple miles away from me. Someone just shot one of their Dobermans. This ought to be an interesting week. This motherfuckers are insane.

Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens live a couple miles away from me. Someone just shot one of their Dobermans. This ought to be an interesting week. This motherfuckers are insane.

My best friends dad built their driveway gate last year. Was shocked to learn that’s where they chose to settle down

Wish those crazy kids all the best.

Man. That looks great. Not familiar with fermented Thai salsa. Interesting.

It’s pretty simple: garlic/shallot/Thai chili/salt ground up, blistered cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and fish sauce

If you don’t like fish sauce you’ll hate it though

I would’ve come over had I known.

We did grilled pork chops with roasted Brussels sprouts and sourdough bread I made.

We’re watching Best in Show on the deck because RIP Fred.

Damn that sounds good. My wife is vegan and super anti-pork so I rarely eat it. I miss chops and pork tenderloin much more than bacon.

My best friends dad built their driveway gate last year. Was shocked to learn that’s where they chose to settle down

If you’re Hope Solo and want no one to either a. Know or b. Give a fuck who you are, you’d be hard pressed to find a better location.

Back