• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mac McClung updates

I’ve heard the Burger King All-Americans line before Forbes so it’s not a direct reference to him.

I’ve heard the Burger King All-Americans line before Forbes so it’s not a direct reference to him.
However, it's not even close to common vernacular right now. So there is very little chance that he just randomly used that term without a coach (probably Forbes) using it recently beforehand.

BYU might be the leading dark horse. Landing Haarms is an indication that Pope has something going on.

FWIW I still feel good because Memphis and Auburn already have pretty loaded backcourts, USC is the wildcard with the appeal of LA and his cousin Riff Raff's codeine castle out there.

Went back and checked his original recruiting profile and his list was Gtown, BC, Rutgers, Bucknell and Air Force. Much wider range of schools geographically, culturally and academically this time around. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Perfect! McLung’s will be the perfect name for my dispensary on Polo Rd

Not a complete #scoop, but hearing the staff seems to think Wake and Auburn are two front runners.

Back