• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mac McClung updates

McClung strikes me as a guy who would be interested in playing in LA

t7xr6P8oywwjGpcP9

Mrs. Enfield may have something to say about all this.

Not a complete #scoop, but hearing the staff seems to think Wake and Auburn are two front runners.

That's likely but I'm also not surprised they'd think Pearl was their main competition.

#TheRealSources @wejustdontmiss

I assume that’s not Creamy’s Twitter.

If Mac McClung transfers to Wake Forest, he WILL be legendary!

If he comes to Wake, let us hop that any legend is based on accomplishments while at Wake and not on what he could have done.

If he goes elsewhere, he could have the legendary accomplishments of Artis Gilmore at Wake.

Is a higher defensive rating good or bad? I'd assumed it was good and the net difference was actually 13.3. Only curious; doesn't change the conclusion.

He also has some tweets from NBA'ers - Ja repping Memphis and Mitchell for BYU.

They didn’t even go to those schools. That’s good work by the Memphis and BYU people. Time to activate our actual NBA alums. We’ve got three NBA PGs who have been at Wake and the league as long as McClung can remember.

Back