• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mac McClung updates

Whoops....mascot correction -

TT mascot is the Masked Rider aka Ghost Rider. He looks like Zorro😎

Pistol Pete is the mascot for Oklahoma State.

W-S is a nice enough place (way better than Greensboro), but it's pretty bad as a college town.

10s of thousands of coeds not being tempted to go anywhere else and instead just partying locally is a negative?

I don't know, man, landscape looks kind of cool to me, too. W-S def at a much lower risk for haboob, though.

Anyway, no prob with Mac going guns up and choosing TT. Guns up! My Wake buddy went to law school with a TT guy who did a LOT of guns up whenever I hung out with them, and it left a mark.

That link seems to indicate it is in the middle of the panhandle and plains with “and plains” being the Lubbock-relevant part. I would assume the panhandle is just the rectangle extending North. Lubbock is not within that. Is there a reason the panhandle is considered to extend beyond the geographic handle?

Let's just agree Lubbock is in the middle of nowhere.

10s of thousands of coeds not being tempted to go anywhere else and instead just partying locally is a negative?

I don't know, man, landscape looks kind of cool to me, too. W-S def at a much lower risk for haboob, though.

Anyway, no prob with Mac going guns up and choosing TT. Guns up! My Wake buddy went to law school with a TT guy who did a LOT of guns up whenever I hung out with them, and it left a mark.

I don't think I could even imagine how much action a 6-2 white guy YouTube sensation could get at a public university. Dude's IG probably blew up for dozens of hot Texas women. He did the private school thing for two years. Can't blame him.

Dunking by 6’2” guards who can’t shoot is overrated. Charlie Davis, Skip Brown, Mugsy and Randolph Childress couldn’t dunk. CP3 can barely dunk. Yeah, Teague is a great dunker but he his quickness, defensive ability, shooting and ball skills are elite. If he can’t shoot the 3 and is a high volume shooter, I don’t see that losing him is a great loss.

Skip could dunk. I was on the court with him in the old Varsity Gym several times and saw him dunk. I will qualify that by saying that it would have been difficult for him to dunk during a game. But just screwing around when he could start from the right place and get his feet right, he could dunk.

Rusty dunked in a game. Once.

But what a sweet stroke from three.

I don't think I could even imagine how much action a 6-2 white guy YouTube sensation could get at a public university. Dude's IG probably blew up for dozens of hot Texas women. He did the private school thing for two years. Can't blame him.

exactly.

8b9daa07.png

Lexi to the main stage. Lexi to the main stage. Looks like lexi is up first mac. Slide that dm right in there

Back