• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mac McClung updates

user3333

Reaction score
Just write anything that you hear about Mac McClung on here.

I heard he skipped breakfast this morning.

His uncle is Seth McClung... A former MLB pitcher known as Big Red. Saw some time w/ the Rays back when I lived in Tampa.

Would certainly be a statement for Forbes and we’d get some good press. As others have alluded to, Evan Daniels thinks we have a decent shot. Forbes recruited him hard at ETSU since he was a local guy. Fingers crossed.

I always thought this dude was like a Kwe Parker-type YouTube sensation only. Sounds like he’s a lot more skilled offensively?

My dad knows who Mac McClung is and asked me about him a couple of years ago.

My dad hasn't followed college basketball in years.

Would certainly be a statement for Forbes and we’d get some good press. As others have alluded to, Evan Daniels thinks we have a decent shot. Forbes recruited him hard at ETSU since he was a local guy. Fingers crossed.

I think we have a shot, proximity to his home will help

I bet when he was actually 12 he would have yammed all over your fat ass. You should look up his high school highlights. White Zion.

Oddly salty. Just a throwaway joke. Not fat though.

Back