• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More With Les Podcast featuring Isaiah Mucius

Great thread derail, fellas.

This thread took a really weird turn. Had no idea there were so many people either painting a revisionist history of Jordan and/or hating Lebron.

It looks like we could have a Three Musketeers group- Zeke is the leader. The vocal one and the hustler. Neath is the tough guy. He'll get physical. Ish is the free spirit, the thinker.

At this point in time Mucius is the leader of the basketball team. An obvious choice as team captain. As time passes and next season's team develops, other players may step up to leadership roles.

At this point in time Mucius is the leader of the basketball team. An obvious choice as team captain. As time passes and next season's team develops, other players may step up to leadership roles.

And he seems to be embracing the role. That was good to hear.

Neath has got to be one of those guys who steps up. The team has to believe what the point guard is telling them.

The Year Jordan left to go play baseball Chicago was the three seed in the east so they were a top six or eight NBA team without Jordan.

Last edited:
Seriously, did I miss a bunch of Mucius interviews over the past 2 years? What a great interview and what a likable player. Awesome job, Les.

I remember he did a good interview with Blogger So Dear soon after he committed. That's the only one I know of.

Back