• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More With Les Podcast featuring Isaiah Mucius

Isaiah seem very pumped about playing for Coach Forbes. He loves his energy! Did say Forbes needs to take some acting lessons. Very enjoyable listening to his perspective.

As great as this interview was, it shows another major fuck up of Danny. For his first two years, Zeke looked like a quiet guy. Boy was that wrong. This kid has a ton of energy, an infectious smile, the team could have fed off of him. Being yanked in and out and not given a bigger role must have driven him crazy.

Forbes needs to tell Zeke, Neath and Ish that they are going to play 32+MPG, go hard and the rest will fall into place.

Les, I don't post much on the 247 site but I read it all the time and you are doing a fantastic job. I mean, just fantastic. Kudos to you sir.

Seriously, did I miss a bunch of Mucius interviews over the past 2 years? What a great interview and what a likable player. Awesome job, Les.

Maybe Isaiah can be our Josh Howard 2.0. Maybe he'll flourish under Forbes for the next 2 seasons as Josh did under Skip.

I concur with DCDeac and cheeseheads12. I look forward to see what this kid can do with an expanded role and new coach.

Interesting to hear about him watching the Last Dance and as it related to leadership. I hadn't thought about it, but for these kids who didn't get to see Jordan play, it must be completely different to the leadership and competition style of millennial vagina Lebron.

Interesting to hear about him watching the Last Dance and as it related to leadership. I hadn't thought about it, but for these kids who didn't get to see Jordan play, it must be completely different to the leadership and competition style of millennial vagina Lebron.

I think you mean Kawhi. You are such a miserable prick though, not surpising you got this wrong. Lebron and Jordan are two peas in a pod in a lot of ways. Lebron just a nicer human being.

If you want to go after a millennial for sitting out games when he's not happy or not 100% healthy, Kawhi is your man. Lebron is a head scratcher. But again, most of your posts are head scratchers as well, so not that surprising.

Not to mention that a ton of current players grew up watching Kobe

Random connection: 3 years ago I sat down next to someone I didn't know at a West Brunswick HS basketball game in Shallotte, NC. I noticed he was wearing a Brewster Academy jacket and his comments during the game indicated he knew basketball. I asked him about the jacket and his expertise. He said he was a retired basketball coach and his son was the head coach at Brewster. I asked him about Mucius because I knew that he had committed to WFU out of Brewster Academy. Said he was a great player and was also a great person. I've watched Zeke's progress with interest ever since then.

I think you mean Kawhi. You are such a miserable prick though, not surpising you got this wrong. Lebron and Jordan are two peas in a pod in a lot of ways. Lebron just a nicer human being.

If you want to go after a millennial for sitting out games when he's not happy or not 100% healthy, Kawhi is your man. Lebron is a head scratcher. But again, most of your posts are head scratchers as well, so not that surprising.

No, I meant Lebron. When did I mention sitting out games? Jordan went into a locker room of losers (when he first got to the Bulls) and a locker room of marginally successful guys (after baseball) and basically berated, challenged, and dragged them into winning with him, whoever they happened to be. Lebron couldn't win championships with his original supporting cast, so he went and joined some other AllStars. Then when he "returned" to Cleveland and went to LA, he played GM to bring his guys in and move out those he didn't like. One style is actual leadership of people, the other is leading by creating a fantasy team.

Put it this way: if you were going into a competitive situation, would you want your leader to have Jordan's leadership style or Lebron's leadership style?

No, I meant Lebron. When did I mention sitting out games? Jordan went into a locker room of losers (when he first got to the Bulls) and a locker room of marginally successful guys (after baseball) and basically berated, challenged, and dragged them into winning with him, whoever they happened to be. Lebron couldn't win championships with his original supporting cast, so he went and joined some other AllStars. Then when he "returned" to Cleveland and went to LA, he played GM to bring his guys in and move out those he didn't like. One style is actual leadership of people, the other is leading by creating a fantasy team.

Put it this way: if you were going into a competitive situation, would you want your leader to have Jordan's leadership style or Lebron's leadership style?

WTF are you talking about? Pippen is a Hall of Famer. Horace Grant was an All-Star and multiple time All Defensive team player. The second three peat replaced Grant with Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman.

Jordan didn't sniff the NBA Finals until the Celtics and Pistons got old.

Lebron took two Cavs teams that would have been bottom five without him to the NBA Finals. Jordan never lifted a team without talent like Lebron has.

Do you think either Pippen or Grant get to where they are without Jordan's leadership? I'm not even talking about what he brought on the court, I'm talking about how he pushed them. Both were talented players, but to think his leadership didn't materially affect their career trajectory is foolish. As opposed to Wade who had already won a championship without Lebron, and Bosh, Love, AD, etc. who were all All-Stars before playing with Lebron. There is a huge difference.

The question isn't about Jordan's leadership as it is about his talent.

How come Jordan couldn't lift them to a championship before the Pistons got old? Or even to the NBA Finals before they got old? Lebron took a team who had Larry Hughes as the second vest scorer/player to an NBA Finals. He took a Cavs team with Dellavadova as his #2 scorer to make an All Time great Warriors team take six games to win.

The reality is Jordan never lifted a team beyond what it was supposed to do. He had great players and they won like they were supposed to.

Why is LeBron a nicer human being than Jordan? Because he is a social justice warrior unless you live in China then he won't utter a word against the countless human rights abuses. I actually think he's a worse human being considering he values the millions China gives him but trashes the us. Big hypocrite

The question isn't about Jordan's leadership as it is about his talent.

How come Jordan couldn't lift them to a championship before the Pistons got old? Or even to the NBA Finals before they got old? Lebron took a team who had Larry Hughes as the second vest scorer/player to an NBA Finals. He took a Cavs team with Dellavadova as his #2 scorer to make an All Time great Warriors team take six games to win.

The reality is Jordan never lifted a team beyond what it was supposed to do. He had great players and they won like they were supposed to.

No, the question is his leadership. Mucius mentioned it regarding his leadership. I'm not arguing Jordan vs Lebron's talent in this discussion. The discussion is about their contrasting styles of leadership. Take the talent argument to the NBA thread.

Back