• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

I’m not wildly enthusiastic about dv7 so far. GAt I didn’t care much about as of romanov’s “real vote” post but I didn’t like the over explainy response.

GAT always looks sketchy D1 to me. Not sure why. The issue usually resolves in a round or 2. It would take more to get my vote there today.

1) there is very little chance that there is 1x of a power role that activates only when their album is played. that means we've basically got 1x town powers with the chance to fight over powers on the live album days which is stupid underpowered. There is more to Nonny's post that doesn't make sense but i won't get into it yet. Add these to the part where he missed the corrupted albums and his long post is seems pretty poorly thought out and therefore dangerous for lazy civs to rely on.

2) people doubting Mako's claim make me very suspicious for reasons i won't get into yet -- that's why Da immediately got my vote. He has sounded civ since though.

***switch to no vote***

No clue on the speculation part, but points 1 and 2 seem to be at odds with each other.

I don't like the toogs entry (RNG is an easy way to get around a read)

I agree with da about numbers awk entry callout of knight and also think doofus was over the top about a policy lynch for the same

SD3 addressed it so much better than you (re:toogs entry)

I have no idea why announcing you haven't read your role yet is like a cool thing to say? We have no way of verifying. FLUFF. GTFO nuJTP

my inlaws sent us a mypillow and a donation to trump in our name instead of something off our baby registry

i have never seen my wife so mad

This is technically a campaign finance violation

Jesus, I'm not reading this many worthless posts. Someone give me cliffs

Underrated joke right here. Nicely done.

In other news, I'm glad to see that after a couple weeks off, we've gotten back to civs dumbtelling their way clean. Congrats, Nonny!

knight's claim in the next post is entirely dependent upon this post if you believe he didn't read his role when he posted that, his next post is civ. if you think he's FOS, probably not. pick your poison.

The two posts were separated by a minute at the most. So either way, it was a planned double-post.

He didn't 1) not read his role PM; 2) post about not reading his role PM; 3) immediately read his role PM; 4) immediately processed and understood his seemingly complicated role; 5) decided what he wanted to do with said role; and, finally 6) posted about said role PM in his next post. 1 minute later.

That didn't happen.

Knight is just lying about his role. We just don't know for what purpose yet.

No clue on the speculation part, but points 1 and 2 seem to be at odds with each other.

Explain, please? Are you saying that the points being at odds are because im willing to accept an 1-shot gunsmith when i say we don't have 1-shot power roles?

I believe Mako is a 1x gunsmith because gunsmith (or vig) are generally x-shot. In #1 I meant 1x protection, cop and whatever other common power roles are not generally X-shot. This isn't as hard as you're making it seem.

Vote Count as of Post #192

Knight (4) - doofus, Numbers, RW, JMan
JTP (2) - DV7, Nonny
Gater (2) - Rommy, Gouda
Numbers (2) - Da, Townie
Nonny (2) - SD3, JTP
JMan (1) - Hoop
Tim (1) - Mako
Hoop (1) - Knight
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Redwing (1) - Tim

YTV: Ryala, Eaglez, Parlay, Gater

PM if issues

Underrated joke right here. Nicely done.

In other news, I'm glad to see that after a couple weeks off, we've gotten back to civs dumbtelling their way clean. Congrats, Nonny!

a couple weeks off? it was like 1 week, and dv7 is back playing so give him some time.

I was much better prepared for the Stephen King game.

***tim***

I’m somehow a gunsmith again. But I have to claim my role and have my album pulled to get a gun. Also, I can only create one gun. Also, I’m probably not gonna give it out based on my 0fer record last game.

The only weird thing to me about the mako claim so far is that he opened up with a vote/fluff post, then came back two hours later and claimed the gunsmith.

Back