• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

My opinion on safe power claims is that I give you names and you use your creativity to come up with something that fits. I'm not doing your job for you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the bymmer again.

Do they get to know each other's powers? Either way would be interesting as a one-off game.

Did that extra hit come from my teammate? Someone else? Did I just RB the same person my teammate hit? Imagine silencing a teammate without them knowing it's coming.

“All goons”

I'm old, I love games when every role is in the OP and as many people as possible have no secret special interesting unique powers

That's not a dig at byms game, I thought the balance was good. Civs just got really lucky with jtp's role

No, it was a box of mini penne. Put 2 tbsps of butter on it, mixed around - assumed I would have half of it left for tomorrow. Did not happen.

This is what I get for only eating spicy beef jerky for launch.

Ah....mini penne, Gooner's mom's least favorite meal.

Oops forgot to sign in on one of the other accounts

Would be fucking amazing if someone actually did that.

My partner did ask if she could play mafia with us because this is apparently a noticeable amount of my time. I should just act like she signed up and play a second account. I'd look like a maf god.

My partner did ask if she could play mafia with us because this is apparently a noticeable amount of my time. I should just act like she signed up and play a second account. I'd look like a maf god.

I have a couple friends that I've been trying to convince to play, we should do a noob game and be mafia and just let them win so they play.

They probably won't be d14 level noobs but they would be a solid addition, as would your "partner" I assume. Also stop calling her that, she's your slam piece this is still america

I didn’t get to read much of the game as I was moving/driving most of the last 3 days, but the dumbest thing I saw was Knight claiming that Eagles voting ***redpants*** would be in any way confusing to other players

Your bride to be is questioning everything right now. Gooner has limited time to read the game and the thing he decides to read is a knight post???? I don't read those and I was playing.

You tried to get a couple runs going on me. Gotta figure out how you play really, if I'm leading I'm usually engaging with people by calling out their posts and judging their reactions. You gotta figure out your own style though

Or you can just call people broke bitches and shoot them

You're a broke bitch, now give me a gun.

It's possible there is a correlation between this play style and mafia getting railed. My first mafia of Tejas and Damo fucking owned the game. My second mafia couldn't overcome Parlay shitting the bed with the terrible one off claim. But if you had asked anyone who was going to win the game prior to Parlay doing that, 90% put us in the win column.

Like hoop said, there is room for improvement. However, a really weak mafia member really impacts the game.

The lens which you see things thru is like acid on LSD. Do you realize in the midst of everyone complimenting bym on his game, when an old game of yours came up, and you asked hoop to send it to you. You said "God that was a great game design" and then, in case we mistook you talking about bym's, you clarified it to make sure we knew you were talking about your own game. Get help. please.

Back