• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

The two posts were separated by a minute at the most. So either way, it was a planned double-post.

He didn't 1) not read his role PM; 2) post about not reading his role PM; 3) immediately read his role PM; 4) immediately processed and understood his seemingly complicated role; 5) decided what he wanted to do with said role; and, finally 6) posted about said role PM in his next post. 1 minute later.

That didn't happen.

Knight is just lying about his role. We just don't know for what purpose yet.

my point is if he's lying about it - you're 100%. if he's truthful about not opening his role with first post he's a civ because he wouldn't process it and then post that as a fake claim as mafia. as a civ he could open that role, read it in 30 seconds, and post that immediately. it's not worth getting into at length right now but i think the sincerity to post 1 is more important than post 2.

i'm super excited to vote at about 12:45 this round instead of 1:25. really going to shake things up.

my point is if he's lying about it - you're 100%. if he's truthful about not opening his role with first post he's a civ because he wouldn't process it and then post that as a fake claim as mafia. as a civ he could open that role, read it in 30 seconds, and post that immediately. it's not worth getting into at length right now but i think the sincerity to post 1 is more important than post 2.

Not so sure dad, is it just me or does this board randomly freeze up when you go to post like 80% of the time?

The only weird thing to me about the mako claim so far is that he opened up with a vote/fluff post, then came back two hours later and claimed the gunsmith.

His first thought was probably "oh no, not again," so I could see him considering whether or not to come out with it at all.

i wanted to banter with hoop first thing this morning but he bolted right when i showed up

Yeah...went to lunch. Now I'm back and caught up.

Townie

[for the combination of role-fishing, casting shade without voting, and I think something else I can't remember right now...call it general principles]

Not breaking ground here, but GAT and numbers read weird

***Numbers***

The only weird thing to me about the mako claim so far is that he opened up with a vote/fluff post, then came back two hours later and claimed the gunsmith.

Mako claims have no rhyme or reason.

Agree to disagree then, as I think the two posts should be read together for the reasons I just outlined.

Those were not two separate thoughts on Knight's part. That was entirely preplanned on Knights part to say he didn't read the PM and then say he did read the PM. I just think he goofed on the amount of time elapsed between his two posts.

I'm just not sure why he did such obvious bullshit yet.

A mafia role with the ability to give a civ a gun would be amazing. And if that existed, 100% believe Mako would give away that gun to a civ to clear him like it worked last game.

That said, I think it's unlikely as a role and I believe Mako is telling the truth.

Agree with dv, these boards aren’t moving quick enough right now for all those steps.

i feel like the deacs play a completely different game than the MD/hawks. it's like there are 2 different games going on simultaneously

Back