• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

knight's claim in the next post is entirely dependent upon this post if you believe he didn't read his role when he posted that, his next post is civ. if you think he's FOS, probably not. pick your poison.

If forced to pick, I'm going to pick door #2, Cotton.

Does anyone think knight can resist finding out what he is?

i feel like the deacs play a completely different game than the MD/hawks. it's like there are 2 different games going on simultaneously

Goudas dream of 2 games at once is a reality

Mako claims have no rhyme or reason.

I make mafia decisions for the same reason that my 4yo humps the couch cushions. I’m not sure why I’m doing it; I just know it feels right.

The parts that makes me think you're mafia mostly. The entry vote on knight was real weird imo.

Please provide concrete evidence of why you think Numbers is mafia.

Once again, tired of the "tone" arguments. What posts specifically do you think makes him mafia?

Please provide concrete evidence of why you think Numbers is mafia.

Once again, tired of the "tone" arguments. What posts specifically do you think makes him mafia?

lol it's fucking day 1

think doofus and numbers could be maf together

numbers posted about not letting d1 claims skate but neglected to mention doofus who has done it the last two days

now doofus comes in defending numbers

Last game - Nonny shat on JTP for his play in the JTP/Boston round. JTP caught the feels.

Very clearly civ jtp told civs trying to control him to pound sand. They lynched him for it. Amazing

Wow guys, anyone else this doofus' tone is off?

numbers posted about not letting d1 claims skate but neglected to mention doofus who has done it the last two days

I feel like I’m in la la land this game.

I didn’t neglect to mention doofus I was obviously talking about special civ claims day one.

***switch to townie***

This is horribly manufactured.

I feel like I’m in la la land this game.

I didn’t neglect to mention doofus I was obviously talking about special civ claims day one.

nothing was obvious about that entry

are you a knight day 1 voter no matter what or are you a knight voter this game bc of his entry?

Just because y'all whacked each other dry in the womb doesn't mean you have to do it in thread too

Back