• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Voting me day one is an easy way for mafia to skate. I’ve been voted out day one three of the last five theme game. Ryala’s post is hot garbage

doofi twins, stop sucking the air out of the room. You are becoming the clown you claim to hate, knight.

doofi twins, stop sucking the air out of the room. You are becoming the clown you claim to hate, knight.

the perspective of this post, where it implies knowledge that doofus/numbers are not doing anything nefarious or anti-dv7, is bad. happy to run this guy too

nothing was obvious about that entry

are you a knight day 1 voter no matter what or are you a knight voter this game bc of his entry?

I’m a Knight day 1 voter no matter what. Plus his claim was terrible. Added benefit this game is Knight looks bad.

yea better to just go the eagles-rommy route of

"i'm unenthusiastic about dv7"
"agree"

I DO appreciate your attempt at using logic to nab mafia instead of saying "somebody sounds off". However, it's an odd thing to say that and then not switch your vote to Numbers or me if you felt that way about it.

I DO appreciate your attempt at using logic to nab mafia instead of saying "somebody sounds off". However, it's an odd thing to say that and then not switch your vote to Numbers or me if you felt that way about it.

my vote is currently for numbers, DOOFUS

yea better to just go the eagles-rommy route of

"i'm unenthusiastic about dv7"
"agree"

nahhhh

need rommy to @eagles first

rommy's brain... this looks weird, but i want help
rommy's post... quote post + "@eagles"
eagles' brain... not this fucking guy again. jesus
eagles' post... "yeah, i see what you see, rommy"
eagles' brain... fuck i hope that gets him to leave me alone
rommy's brain... i KNEW IT
rommy's next post... i vote for this person that i asked eagles to tell me i was right about and he confirmed because im so smurt

So there is nothing strong enough to really make me vote for someone. If townie got some momentum, I could be interested. I will candidly admit to a blind spot for doofus. I really want numbers to get me beer and ***JTP*** did the most unciv thing you can do in a game.

Note: Don't be surprised if I dikride iggles in 30 mins.

So there is nothing strong enough to really make me vote for someone. If townie got some momentum, I could be interested. I will candidly admit to a blind spot for doofus. I really want numbers to get me beer and ***JTP*** did the most unciv thing you can do in a game.

Note: Don't be surprised if I dikride iggles in 30 mins.

I'm ready to run Parley whenever

Back