• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

So there is nothing strong enough to really make me vote for someone. If townie got some momentum, I could be interested. I will candidly admit to a blind spot for doofus. I really want numbers to get me beer and ***JTP*** did the most unciv thing you can do in a game.

Note: Don't be surprised if I dikride iggles in 30 mins.

What.Is.That.

do you read bro "the lies and propaganda have corrupted some of Rush’s greatest albums, who are aiding these no fun-havers in the quest to make the world a worse place."

So there is nothing strong enough to really make me vote for someone. If townie got some momentum, I could be interested. I will candidly admit to a blind spot for doofus. I really want numbers to get me beer and ***JTP*** did the most unciv thing you can do in a game.

Note: Don't be surprised if I dikride iggles in 30 mins.
There we go!

CHOO CHOO

Vote count thru #257

Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (3) - Da, Townie, Ryala
JTP (3) - DV7, Nonny, Parlay
Nonny (2) - SD3, JTP
Townie (2) - Hoop, doofus
Tim (1) - Mako
Hoop (1) - Knight
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Redwing (1) - Tim
DV7 (1) - Rommy
Gater (1) - Gouda

YTV: Eaglez, Gater

PM if issues

#20 SD3 Tree Stump - Rush Limbaugh
#40 Woof, Numbers big brain's my claim.
#47 I like that Toogs used RNG to vote; I don't like that he thought hard enough about his day 1 vote to do it.
#56 Redwing voting for me is hella bad.
#57 Da is smart.
#63 Rommy continuing to demonstrate that he's not a mouth breather like Doofus.
#69 I like Gat pointing to Rommy as a civ. I'm not there on Rommy yet, but I like that Gat is going that way.
#77 Eagles uses his favorite word. Cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWCBghizQUs"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWCBghizQUs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
#85 Hoooollllyyyy shit. Townie is weird at sports.
#90 Nonny's gettin' killed Night 1. Jesus.
#125 Give me the gun, Mako. You know you want to.
#140 Jman's entry is really good. STRONG civ followup in #174.

If he's a civ then he's almost certainly a BPV who is overstating his role . This is what he does though...every single game.

To the point earlier, I don't even think this claim is bad D1 (if it's true). It's just having to sort through the slop he posts every game to determine if he's telling the whole truth, half truths, or no truth.

I claimed Miller last game. I was a Miller. I love how you and Numbers have forged a brain trust about me. I'm some monster player in your minds now. RIP objectivity.

I've been playing mafia with hoop for a long time. Not sure I've ever seen jokey, fun hoop. Not quite sure what to make of it. I kinda like it.

It throws me off.

Yeah obviously depends on if you think Knight is telling the truth or not. I don’t think he is telling the whole truth and i don’t think that’s civ behavior. The additional upside is that since knight always does this, we will be subjected to days of self-indulgent ramblings from knight which I find -EV overall to town in almost every game.

Nearly every one of your posts has been about my claim. I have 3 posts in the thread. Between you and Doofus, you have more than 10 posts ranting about my cliam. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

***switch to knight***

JTP comes in with a more adversarial tone as mafia

JTP and Da are Civs

Knight and Parlay are mafia

I would bet my left nut that Jman is a civ this game. Jesus, great posts.

I got the worst vibes from redwing’s entry post. Let’s kill him.

***redwing***

I had this same read.

I’m a Knight day 1 voter no matter what. Plus his claim was terrible. Added benefit this game is Knight looks bad.]

That third sentence is really bad.

***Numbers***

I'll go DV7, Redwing, Townie, or Numbers. I'd like to sit on Redwing for at least a round though.

I won't vote for: Mako (civ #125), Jman, Nonny, Rommy, or Eagles.

Vote count thru #257

Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (3) - Da, Townie, Ryala
JTP (3) - DV7, Nonny, Parlay
Nonny (2) - SD3, JTP
Townie (2) - Hoop, doofus
Tim (1) - Mako
Hoop (1) - Knight
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Redwing (1) - Tim
DV7 (1) - Rommy
Gater (1) - Gouda

YTV: Eaglez, Gater

***switch to Townie***

I have no idea what knight is doing (per usual) but I don't think lynching him day 1 is the ev+ play. He'll sort himself out eventually, I dont like the votes on him. Also, note that dv7 isnt on knight, which is odd. Probably mafia dv7

Last game - Nonny shat on JTP for his play in the JTP/Boston round. JTP caught the feels.

I don't care about shitting on play, the constant bringing it up over and over in the game thread and post game and dumb rankings thread and pretty much everywhere is fucking annoying.

Nice - jman has called me mafia multiple times, doesn't vote for me.

Now 3 turds claim gotcha votes but don't change. If you are gonna cal me out, show your stones and cast the vote.

BTW, I am leaving to furniture shop shortly and likely won't be here at the deadline or for much of rounds 2 and 3 (check ins on phone when possible). The upside is the furniture store in near Aslin.

I have no idea what knight is doing (per usual) but I don't think lynching him day 1 is the ev+ play. He'll sort himself out eventually, I dont like the votes on him. Also, note that dv7 isnt on knight, which is odd. Probably mafia dv7

only good reason for dv7 i've seen yet

Very clearly civ jtp told civs trying to control him to pound sand. They lynched him for it. Amazing

this is a more accurate description of what happened, thanks cheese.

Yes I am parlaying the thread.

Back