• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

You are super weird at sports this game. You ok, dude?

Just playing my role as backup to the backup masons as best I can. Also I have three vig kills that I can collect if the third person to vote for me each round is mafia but only if that person has already been investigated by a cop.

Just playing my role as backup to the backup masons as best I can. Also I have three vig kills that I can collect if the third person to vote for me each round is mafia but only if that person has already been investigated by a cop.

Your manning claim is now verified. Well done.

Romanov and I being simpatico this game is going to make people mad.

***deacvision7***

giphy.gif

I'm just ready for some people to die, I don't really care who. Gat, dv7, numbers, doofus, even jman. EVEN. JMAN

from squirmy to jokey.

civ.

Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (3) - Da, Townie, Ryala
JTP (3) - DV7, Nonny, Parlay
Townie (3) - Hoop, doofus, Knight
DV7 (2) - Rommy, Eagles
Nonny (2) - SD3, JTP
Tim (1) - Mako
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Redwing (1) - Tim
Gater (1) - Gouda

YTV: Eaglez, Gater

Nonny votes are fucking bullshit. SD3 and JTP, you need to find a home. Mako, your a civ, but your vote isn't in a good spot.

It wasn't funny the first time.

switch to dv7

Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (3) - Da, Townie, Ryala
JTP (3) - DV7, Nonny, Parlay
Townie (3) - Hoop, doofus, Knight
DV7 (3) - Rommy, Eagles, SD3
Nonny (1) - JTP
Tim (1) - Mako
Hoop (1) - Knight
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Redwing (1) - Tim