• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

i think the only consistent reason i rank gouda highly from week to week is his complete and utter blood lust

no matter what his role i

Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (3) - Da, Townie, Ryala
JTP (3) - DV7, Nonny, Parlay
Townie (3) - Hoop, doofus, Knight
DV7 (2) - Rommy, Eagles
Nonny (2) - SD3, JTP
Tim (1) - Mako
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Redwing (1) - Tim
Gater (1) - Gouda

YTV: Eaglez, Gater

Nonny votes are fucking bullshit. SD3 and JTP, you need to find a home. Mako, your a civ, but your vote isn't in a good spot.

Of this group, I think Townie and DV7 are prob our best lynches. I don't love the other two people on jtp are people I'm suspicious of being mafia.

Numbers feels like the lazy vote and Knight should not be the d1 lynch with that claim.

***Townie***

tim/knight what was bad about the redwing entry? that he's soft claiming special?

i think the only consistent reason i rank gouda highly from week to week is his complete and utter blood lust

no matter what his role i

The shit winds are blowing. Do you hear them?

Fuck all you big dicks that talk about policy lynches and then have no balls on D1.

switch to ***townie***

tim/knight what was bad about the redwing entry? that he's soft claiming special?

lol @ being concerned about soft special claims in this game. RIP Townie.

Redwing's tone was bad and his logic was really bad. Redwing knows better than to lynch my claim day 1.

I don't think I've heard any songs from this album.

Knight's claim is real bad and I would be disappointed if that were an actual role. Knight's meds might be a bit too strong.

***Knight***

Back