• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

i'd rather not say what i can do when i get my power

No one has claimed masons yet, interesting not to have in a big game.

JTP and Ryala, you down?

I could go back to gat too. I could do many things

gouda is bad
parlay is bad
bunch of nameless deacs yelling at each other is fun
dont protect me tonight
gotta run

JTP and Ryala, you down?

This is patently false and so overused Hoop claimed it in like the 2nd or 3rd post of the game.

Gouda?

Welcome to the world of Rush Mafia, a world of creativity, fantasy, and yes, sometimes Ayn Rand. The good news is the Ayn Rand span was back in the 70s and short lived. The bad news is, for some reason, not everyone is a Rush fan. Believe me, I am just as surprised as you.

Some of these people, who obviously have poor taste in music, are doing their best to bury Rush. To do so, they must rid the world of Rush and their great music. Unfortunately, the lies and propaganda have corrupted some of Rush’s greatest albums, who are aiding these no fun-havers in the quest to make the world a worse place.

The good news is that the rest of the albums have banded together to keep the music of Rush alive. And, the good guys aren’t powerless. Part of the magic of Rush is the belief that everyone has the potential for greatness, and that spirit is extended to everyone in this game.

Many characters are represented by a Rush album. These characters are given the ability to acquire a special power on their day. On each game day, an album is chosen at random. The player who is represented by said album can PM the mod and receive a special power.

But that’s not all! Rush is known for live albums that represent the previous 4 albums. If a live album is chosen for the album of the day, ANY of the albums represented in the live album can PM the mod for his power on a first come basis.

Good luck to all, and as a wise man once said, “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

I dont think his power matters, unless you are deciding if it is worth saving or not. It says albums have powers on their day. I guess he could be faking an album name.

Vote Count as of Post 368.

DV7 (6) - Rommy, Eaglez, SD3, Gouda, Ryala, Parlay
Townie (4) - Hoop, doofus, Knight, Nonny
Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (2) - Da, Gater
JTP (1) - DV7
Tim (1) - Mako
Parlay (1) - Toogs
Redwing (1) - Tim
Nonny (1) - JTP
Gater (1) - Townie

There are two squirrels straight pile driving right outside my basement door. Get a room.

JTP and Ryala, you down?

After last game, I thought we agreed that what happens in mason chat stays in mason chat

I'd pile on dv7, but I don't think it matters. That vote block makes me HARD. No way all those heavy hitters are baddies.

Back