• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

***Knight***

In light of recent games where early claims have skated (and or just never been addressed) Knight can’t stand the thought of not being the first mafia member to try the same so he can brag about it for eternity.

No lies detected

Also I am the backup to the backup masons. If the first four masons die, I jump right in.

This kinda makes me want to bastard mod a game where all civs are masons and they just mow down the mafia that I handpicked to be skunked.

i fucking hate these commercials about webex/teams/zoom. every little ding or ping gives me a shot of mini-ptsd

for the record, the read on GAT is that he was unconcerned with knight's claim, which is atypical of GAT

Went with an oldie but goodie, the RNG day 1 vote. RNG 17, I approve of your selection

***parlay***

also nice to see less than 3 pages! Good morning!

Vote count as of post #47

Knight (2) - doofus, Numbers
JMan (1) - Hoop
DV7 (1) - Townie
Tim (1) - Mako
Doofus (1) - Gater
Hoop (1) - Knight
JTP (1) - DV7
Nonny (1) - SD3
Gater (1) - Rommy
Parlay (1) - Toogs

for the record, the read on GAT is that he was unconcerned with knight's claim, which is atypical of GAT

It was more that i wanted to use a Rick and Morty gif and that was the first opportunity that presented itself. No one has said anything particularly stupid yet which is the wheelhouse for Rick gifs. I thought Townie was being very awkward and self-conscious but couldn't find a good R&M awkward gif.

I think Knight's claim is ... not great.

my inlaws sent us a mypillow and a donation to trump in our name instead of something off our baby registry

i have never seen my wife so mad

I don't think I've heard any songs from this album.

Knight's claim is real bad and I would be disappointed if that were an actual role. Knight's meds might be a bit too strong.

***Knight***

Knight is policy lynch for me every single day/game moving forward because of this stuff.

my inlaws sent us a mypillow and a donation to trump in our name instead of something off our baby registry

i have never seen my wife so mad

please tell us that isn't true.

that would be amazing trolling

like... her actual parents? not like a kooky uncle and his wife or something... but HER PARENTS?!?!

Back